Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

the leather on the 2016s is far superior to the 2012s, but as far as durability, the 2012s will def. last longer. the synthetic leather on the 2012s makes for a better choice if it's gonna be worn on a daily basis. my 2012s, which have been worn maybe 30x, look like they're in MUCH better condition than my 1st pair of 2016s, which have been worn more like 3x. for this reason, i think i'll be offing my 1st pair of 2016s, use the 2012s as beaters and keep my 2nd pair of 2016s on ice for later. just my $0.02/observation.

You can pretty much scoop a pair around retail right now on the resell market. I prolly would have sent the broken wing pair back for that nice $220 voucher and then just scoop another pair on the resell market.
 yep these are going for retail or at most 10-20 on top

OG's

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was never really a 4 guy, but this release has shot them up my list, with these in particular going high on my individual CW list

Would really appreciate if someone can direct me to a non-Ebay link for a size 11 in these, at max $20 over retail or at retail... Checked GOAT, Kixify, etc but shipping prices to Canada are insanely high.

Would really appreciate if someone can direct me to a non-Ebay link for a size 11 in these, at max $20 over retail or at retail... Checked GOAT, Kixify, etc but shipping prices to Canada are insanely high.

Where in Canada are you? I'm just outside Van and I get my stuff shipped to a PO Box in point roberts..your local Craigslist or kijiji might have something..

I'm just outside Van and I get my stuff shipped to a PO Box in point roberts..

So I assumed Van was Vancouver so I had to google where Point Roberts was (being as I am from north of Seattle I hadn't heard of it). That's a slick set up for getting stuff shipped to you with out having to pay shipping to Canada. Never new Washington had that little tid bit....

View media item 2132119

So I assumed Van was Vancouver so I had to google where Point Roberts was (being as I am from north of Seattle I hadn't heard of it). That's a slick set up for getting stuff shipped to you with out having to pay shipping to Canada. Never new Washington had that little tid bit....

View media item 2132119

Ya it's a good spot, hope it helps, there those types of places across the entire country and border depending where you are. I like Pr as they are pretty good for not charging taxes unless you are over 400-500 as long as your are friendly..

Where in Canada are you? I'm just outside Van and I get my stuff shipped to a PO Box in point roberts..your local Craigslist or kijiji might have something..

I'm in Toronto, so I'm over an hour away from the border. Local Kijiji listing for my size are way over retail, in the upper 300's.

Finally unDS'ed my wc4s this weekend.  I must say.. these are more comfortable than my old 2012 pair but wouldn't go to great lengths to say it's that MUCH better.  I will need to give it a few more wears and give a final determination but so far, so good.  

I'm in Toronto, so I'm over an hour away from the border. Local Kijiji listing for my size are way over retail, in the upper 300's.
They did restock the WC4s (along with the 72-10s) two weeks ago I saw it at STC FTL HOH but seems to be sold out again straight away.

Last edited:
I brought these out yesterday for the first time. I don't know if its been said on here but that cardboard straw looking thing against the heel bends the heel plate out of shape.

View media item 2132119

That's absolutely genius on your part. Freaking mail truck has to drive through the border to make a delivery on US soil :rofl:

Originally Posted by heatseeker23  ​
Nothing on the calendar for them yet but I wouldn't be surprised if they show up in 2017​
 ​
I hope to hell they show up in 2017, @heatseeker23 & @taz92. I really might retire from the Air Jordan game, once I get 4 pairs of those. They're my favorite Air Jordan, & colorway of All-Time.

Last edited:
First pair of Jordans bought since 2010. Did they change the insoles from the older releases (before 2010)? They feel shock absorbent or something weird.  

First pair of Jordans bought since 2010. Did they change the insoles from the older releases (before 2010)? They feel shock absorbent or something weird.  

Seems that the shoes a part of the remastered program, for the most part, are more comfortable than previous retros. The WC IV and black metallic V have a low-grade ortholite insole making them more comfortable.

They did restock the WC4s (along with the 72-10s) two weeks ago I saw it at STC FTL HOH but seems to be sold out again straight away.
They sold the last 11 this morning at STC, I was at Yonge St. HOH and was going to order them and have them shipped to that store, as I work 10 mins away. That's what I get for stalling until payday.

I think these are signs that I'm not supposed to get these at retail lol.

Last edited:
Seems that the shoes a part of the remastered program, for the most part, are more comfortable than previous retros. The WC IV and black metallic V have a low-grade ortholite insole making them more comfortable.
This low-grade ortholite insole is still cheaper than putting forefoot air back into the construction.

Back
Top Bottom