NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

It's really nuts that there's been no restocks; so unusual for these black friday high volume releases. Maybe due to dealing with shipping delays as a priority. In the past there have definitely been restocks before there was time for returns to account for those restocks; maybe they were mostly canceled orders? Hmm...

its also xmas time. this is an OG CW with nike air branding. most ppl not on niketalk so they wont even know about the QC issues...post last dance documentary. online shopping+bots. it makes perfect sense to me. i guess you can check the local malls if they have em in stock.

I haven’t had these type of problems with anyone except Nike, sorry bro can’t agree. Nike uses UPS, I just got an order in from Northface in a timely manner they use UPS as well. I’ve probably gotten 6-8 packages delivered this week due to holiday shopping, no issues. The only one that hasn’t showed up is Nike.

nike ain’t the one that personally deliver the packages to your door :lol:

its also xmas time. this is an OG CW with nike air branding. most ppl not on niketalk so they wont even know about the QC issues...post last dance documentary. online shopping+bots. it makes perfect sense to me. i guess you can check the local malls if they have em in stock.

Every black friday has been the same with OG NA release the fast few years so that's not a factor. So long as the inventory is available, shipping impacts from covid don't affect the upstream sales process....UNLESS they're waiting due to shipping delays of the initial release, or short on warehouse staff to get out more orders.

Every black friday has been the same with OG NA release the fast few years so that's not a factor. So long as the inventory is available, shipping impacts from covid don't affect the upstream sales process....UNLESS they're waiting due to shipping delays of the initial release, or short on warehouse staff to get out more orders.

this year is different lol...do you have production numbers? i heard JB likes to limit production numbers on GR releases every few years to justify a markup in MSRP.

this year is different lol...do you have production numbers? i heard JB likes to limit production numbers on GR releases every few years to justify a markup in MSRP.

Yeah, no idea. Seemed the same, but, of course, I don't know. Perhaps it was less than last year either by design or reduced production capacity this year.

I recently decided to do a size swap with a friend and went up a half-size to 10.5 with these to see if it would help with my right pinky toe. All of my other 4s are size 10. Does anyone else feel that these run a little more snug than their other 4s?

I was trying on my other 4s so took a picture of all the 4s that I own 😀

Attachments

• AECCD088-94C3-4818-AC37-5C13C7C71F4A.jpeg
    AECCD088-94C3-4818-AC37-5C13C7C71F4A.jpeg
    417 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
It's really nuts that there's been no restocks; so unusual for these black friday high volume releases. Maybe due to dealing with shipping delays as a priority. In the past there have definitely been restocks before there was time for returns to account for those restocks; maybe they were mostly canceled orders? Hmm...
As far as Nike.com is concerned, I think its a wrap with them regarding any future restocks on these. Correct me if im wrong, they did release them 2 times with shock drops and then again on release day. So if that’s the case, they released 3 times for them. And as far as the other sneaker stores, i would say in store might still have pairs lying around but it all depends on where you live.

E8462545-2F66-40E7-BFBA-770C80D4DDE4.png

This is getting ridiculous. No update in 8 days. Was supposed to be here 12/3. Smh. Nike has been the worst with shipping throughout this whole pandemic. It took me 3 weeks to get my FR5’s from the shock drop, people that bought them on release day got them the same time as me. Meanwhile everything else I’ve ordered especially from Amazon has made it to me in a timely manner.

How is that Nike when UPS has your shoes??

My iron and I could fix any issues you have with the toes in 20-30 min LOL. Looks like a pretty good pair.
Martha, here, can fix anything on NT. Don’t forget to try his pomegranate martinis on your way out. 😆

About time you admitted this release is ****ED up, you freaking apologist. :lol:
Nah, nah, nah, I’m not admitting that this release is 🤬 up. This is on a pair to pair basis. His pair was definitely jacked, but a lot of people are getting nice pairs. The leather is pretty soft on these and that’s where some of the creasing is coming from. I have no problem with that at all. Could they have done these better? Of course.....but I’m content with these until they tackle these again in about 20 years. :rofl:

I recently decided to do a size swap with a friend and went up a half-size to 10.5 with these to see if it would help with my right pinky toe. All of my other 4s are size 10. Does anyone else feel that these run a little more snug than their other 4s?

I was trying on my other 4s so took a picture of all the 4s that I own 😀

A bit snug BUT changing out the insole to a slightly thinner one makes all the difference.

Wow, I feel like I’ve seen these in every store I’ve been to in the past week. Haven’t needed a restock.

As far as Nike.com is concerned, I think its a wrap with them regarding any future restocks on these. Correct me if im wrong, they did release them 2 times with shock drops and then again on release day. So if that’s the case, they released 3 times for them. And as far as the other sneaker stores, i would say in store might still have pairs lying around but it all depends on where you live.

Yeah, not sure. The BC4 and Infrared 6, and BC3 had multiple early releases too I believe, and yet did restock for a few weeks after official RD.

Yeah, not sure. The BC4 and Infrared 6, and BC3 had multiple early releases too I believe, and yet did restock for a few weeks after official RD.
As someone mentioned in a previous post, its also possible the stock just wasn’t as high as other yearly Jordan holiday releases.

They probably cut some stock due to Covid-19, and rushed. Obviously.

My pair from Hibbetts came in finally. FTL still out for delivery but my Hibbetts pair is fine minus some wrinkle which doesn't bother me. The right is still more boxy but I'm not going crazy and a good right pair is a unicorn with these.

finally got both pairs in... one from nike the other from dsg... I prefer the pair from dsg... wasn't feeling the glue on these see the first pic... other then that really happy with these and can't wait to wear them...
IMG_20201205_025705959.jpg

IMG_20201208_230312507.jpg

Not sure if it’s just the angle, but the two in the middle look like a decent match.

Back
Top Bottom