NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

How is that Nike when UPS has your shoes??
I’ll tell you why, as I’ve said Nike isn’t the only one that uses UPS. Everyone knows the situation that’s going on with the pandemic, I don’t need anyone to remind me. UPS has been at my door twice this week already and it’s only Tuesday. The difference is Nike is cheap asf. Northface delivery showed up on time as expected. I paid nothing for shipping and they gave their customers 2 day shipping, due to the circumstances . Nike on the other hand isnt interested in keeping anyone happy so they purchased the cheapest shipping they possibly could from ups. Hence UPS doesn’t prioritize them. Why do you think they said screw Nike’s packages, we’re too busy? Do you think it’s because they don’t care about one of their largest volume customers? FOH

Finally got my pair in from FTL. Left shoe looks like it's been worn around for the past week. Not as bad as my 2012 pair, but this is still one of the more worse quality shoes I've ever purchased. Paying $224 for this quality really sucks.

Finally got my pair in from FTL. Left shoe looks like it's been worn around for the past week. Not as bad as my 2012 pair, but this is still one of the more worse quality shoes I've ever purchased. Paying $224 for this quality really sucks.

Materials seem ok - it's the craftsmanship that some are taking issue with.
Maybe they did rush production?

I’ll tell you why, as I’ve said Nike isn’t the only one that uses UPS. Everyone knows the situation that’s going on with the pandemic, I don’t need anyone to remind me. UPS has been at my door twice this week already and it’s only Tuesday. The difference is Nike is cheap asf. Northface delivery showed up on time as expected. I paid nothing for shipping and they gave their customers 2 day shipping, due to the circumstances . Nike on the other hand isnt interested in keeping anyone happy so they purchased the cheapest shipping they possibly could from ups. Hence UPS doesn’t prioritize them. Why do you think they said screw Nike’s packages, we’re too busy? Do you think it’s because they don’t care about one of their largest volume customers? FOH

That makes absolutely no sense, infact I just looked at my orders coming in from Macys and Uggs and they all stop reporting tracking on the 5th. It's UPS, they suck under pressure. Nike paid for ground, thats what UPS will do, you honestly think they will go out of their way to purposely slow down your shoes from being delivered??? You're delusional asf

You have officially taken the cake for most daft, fatuous person on this board. Congratulations, I’m happy for you.

Not to mention, Nike isn't the only retailer UPS has told it won't be picking up all of its packages. Maybe, just maybe, it could be the sheer volume of orders Nike (and those other retailers) ship on the daily that has exceeded UPS' capacity? LOL

4s are by far the most uncomfortable jordan ive ever worn lol. literal bricks. worked a shift in my cement ivs and legit was like im never doing this again and sold them out of anger.

This was me with my pairs. In my case it was the stitching pieces at the pinky toe that hacksawed my feet. Sad.

That makes absolutely no sense, infact I just looked at my orders coming in from Macys and Uggs and they all stop reporting tracking on the 5th. It's UPS, they suck under pressure. Nike paid for ground, thats what UPS will do, you honestly think they will go out of their way to purposely slow down your shoes from being delivered??? You're delusional asf
Are you literate or nah? I said they paid for the cheapest shipping. Hence the issues, hence UPS prioritizing other customers right now. Reading is fundamental my guy.

Lmk what you think. I am curious to see what everyone thinks.

For me it’s the uppers that make the shoe most uncomfortable not the midsoles. The right shoe specifically and my pinky toe. Will see how my next pair feels. Got another near flawless pair otw from eBay. Didn’t even bother on RD my time is too valuable to roll the dice on this qc nightmare lol

Shame. Someone like favyellow favyellow should get that garbage. Sucks to see those that care about quality get that.

That's what I thought, no response - you garbage pointing at me for no reason.

Ironed out the toebox on my pair since they have a slight cliff to them. I used plastic shoe trees I got from Amazon as the inserts. Some wrinkles but nothing too crazy. I think they came out good
BD9154FC-6E9D-499F-AF72-F65EBF8EBE9D.jpeg
463C2D95-D735-4100-A92A-1F8949C6976F.jpeg
C32985F1-FEB5-4FE2-B757-901D0F1060A1.jpeg
97A4D0F4-76CE-44DA-AF07-B80A61C94FC4.jpeg

Looks good. I think wrinkling is inevitable; when you're compressing the height of the material there, it doesn't shrink and has to go somewhere. I'm actually surprised people aren't seeing way more wrinkling when going from a high toe cliff to super angled.

Are you literate or nah? I said they paid for the cheapest shipping. Hence the issues, hence UPS prioritizing other customers right now. Reading is fundamental my guy.
The cheap way to ship is sure post not ground, Nike doesn’t use Sure Post. You have no idea what you’re talking about bro...just give it a rest and grow a pair. Your shoes will come.

Just curious...anyone else have a DSG order still "preparing for shipment"? Mine is stuck at 12/4 delivery estimate...heh. For those who did receive your DSG order, did the package appear to actually come from Nike directly as DSG stated they're fulfilling directly from the manufacturer?

Looks good. I think wrinkling is inevitable; when you're compressing the height of the material there, it doesn't shrink and has to go somewhere. I'm actually surprised people aren't seeing way more wrinkling when going from a high toe cliff to super angled.

I was surprised too but I didnt want to OD on the iron because of that. I'm fine with creases & wrinkles coming from normal wear tho

This leather is trash, bruh LOL
Seriously. This leather is absolute trash!!

I’m glad you lucked out and got a decent pair though. I would have had to do that also if it was my first J. I never had the pleasure of owning the OGs but I have wanted a pair with Nike Air on them for a long LONG time. So the quality issues definitely had me feeling some type of way and obviously passionate about it. This is the first retro of it and should have been done justice in terms of shape and quality like the FR 5s. Who knows when they will drop again too and I’m getting too old. ****ing ****....
My pair from Hibbetts came in finally. FTL still out for delivery but my Hibbetts pair is fine minus some wrinkle which doesn't bother me. The right is still more boxy but I'm not going crazy and a good right pair is a unicorn with these.
Actually I’ve seen many many good right shoes. Size 9 at least. Not sure about all sizes. But yeah it is usually the right.

What’s so trash about the leather other than people whining about creases? This is the same stuff on the Fire Red 5s that came out. A lot of you guys had NO PROBLEM with that. Freaking hilarious. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom