NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

1DE35A16-62B1-4FDF-8C63-FD0324DE6D82.gif

Yup. Been about 2 hours away from me since 11/30 lol.
I would try calling them, they might be able to give you some additional information that you can’t see on your end. Also, not sure if UPS does this but can you file a claim investigation? My 4s took a few weeks to come that were shipped by the USPS and i filed a claim and it ended up on my doorstep a few days later.

I would try calling them, they might be able to give you some additional information that you can’t see on your end. Also, not sure if UPS does this but can you file a claim investigation? My 4s took a few weeks to come that were shipped by the USPS and i filed a claim and it ended up on my doorstep a few days later.
Now that Nike refunded me I’m just gonna let it go and hope I get a surprise delivery. It’s possible that UPS gave the package to usps at some point, and they are super backed up in my area.

It’s kind of funny I have a pair of Bred AJKOs I picked up before release date for 20 over box price. While the shoes were in transit we all found out the release was canceled due to a big mold issue dude to the sure being improperly handled or packaged. Some dudes got pairs completely covered in mold while my pair was fine. I used an entire can of Lysol either way and still have them till today. Nike and Jordan brand actually drop the ball on QC on various levels but I would say what ppl are complaining about is micro. Nike have made entire shipments of shoes with major defects, check out 2011 banned 1s, black and gold 13s air force’s with tags backwards and a slew of other shoes.

Mold is issue for all shoe companies using ships for shipments, I remeber hearing Jamie Thomas speaking on in on Nine Club podcast and citing it as one of the biggest reasons his shoe brand Fallen ended

Hit on second pair off BTSN restock so I hope that one will be better than my first one which will have to go

I should have used this release as practice for the Neutral Gray's. Last two J's I copped were the XXIV and Cool Grey IV.

This should've been JB's release of the year.. if they did these right it would've been a real feel good way to end the year. What they did with the tongue on these is beautiful.. probably one of my favorite updated features.

You all know which is the worst :lol:
That red one in the middle can

HeavyReasonableKinglet-small.gif

It's amazing how high the collar is, on that pair of Black Cement 4's. Yet, it STILL a low top compared to the OG.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom