NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Bred

1633134520319.png

Has everyone who got a pair of these Fire Red IV been satisfied with the quality? I noticed the materials, particularly the leather, got a lot of flak based on reading feedback about them.
Not an expert on leather but wearing it now and loving these. Can’t wait til they’re beat cuz I think they look better worn out than clean and sparkly white.

Has everyone who got a pair of these Fire Red IV been satisfied with the quality? I noticed the materials, particularly the leather, got a lot of flak based on reading feedback about them.

Quality is all over the place with these fire red 4s.

After my 12th pair I finally came across one with decent quality. Many of the previous pairs arrived pre-creased as the leather was reminiscent of a wet baseball glove that lacked structure.

AJ1s are definitely more comfortable.

Lol, I think a lot of you are lying to yourselves, while they no longer have terrible cushioning the shape makes them completely unwearable for me -the retros- I dunno how anyone’s comfortably wearing them when the shoe legit curves inward towards your Achilles in combination with toe spring. If you don’t know what I’m talking about just look at this side by side

C52610E4-E5A7-46BE-B856-87CFEB4EE3B2.jpeg

5EA4F267-A4DF-4556-AF3D-9EF21664320E.jpeg

Absolutely true but that pair is over the top the other way with the toe slant lol. Looks like someone mega-ironed those OGs.
I think it just has a shoe tree really stretching it tight.

I love that lots of OGs, of Any number not just 4s, had their own individual shapes and materials due to different factories and different runs.

It's like each one was its own individual piece of art. I even like how the tongues on the OG 4s were sloppy sometimes, makes each pair unique.

Same thing with finding a pair of Bordeaux 7s with lots of gold on the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom