NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Well, to tell you the truth, I didn't have the money at the time. That's why I passed. It's the SAME reason I passed on the Lightning's, too. It's been a tough few years financially, and I really didn't have to have either. So, I passed.
Get your money up. If you held these 4s, you'd be twice as rich, atleast 😆😆😆

PXL_20211218_155125626.MP.jpg

First time wearing my pair lol

Well, to tell you the truth, I didn't have the money at the time. That's why I passed. It's the SAME reason I passed on the Lightning's, too. It's been a tough few years financially, and I really didn't have to have either. So, I passed.
Oh I gotcha lol sorry dude I was just poking some fun at you, I had assumed you passed on them willingly.. If I had an extra pair I’d hook you up for sure!!

Must be the materials. I have the white lasers that I've worn just as much, are older, and stored in the same location, and they haven't yellowed whatsoever, while my WCs have yellowed. Not nearly as much as in the pic above, which are disgusting. My OGs in '89 DID yellow, but I did wear the everyday back then and in all weather conditions. I'd say my '16s are not as yellow as those were, and I still enjoy wearing them. But why are my lasers crispy white still; must be the materials. They did "remaster" between these two pairs, so the lasers have the glued and horizontal netting....

The thing about this yellowing, even if you like the "vintage" look, is that it demonstrates JB either doesn't care at all about what it delivers for $200, or even worse, it does this on purpose so people's shoes won't look good for long and they need to buy more pairs. Because there's no way the people working there who could do something about this don't know it's an issue.

The thing about this yellowing, even if you like the "vintage" look, is that it demonstrates JB either doesn't care at all about what it delivers for $200, or even worse, it does this on purpose so people's shoes won't look good for long and they need to buy more pairs. Because there's no way the people working there who could do something about this don't know it's an issue.
I believe they use this yellowing rubber on purpose because it keeps you feeling like you need a new fresh pair when they decide to retro them again. It would be bad for their business model to release a shoe and it stays pristine for 10-20 years

Back
Top Bottom