NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Just being petty for those who stuck out
20201027-113850.jpg

Congrats! Now everyone will stare at your dinosaur feet 😂

not true. I've gotten it before on 4 consecutive releases. Theres no way I hit 4 consecutive releases lol. It also happened on the Union 4's Draw. I got 3rd party payment failed before the Draw timer was even up, entered again and got the same error. Tried a different size and got the same error. But that doesn't mean I hit the shoe 3 times before the draw is up.

they removed Paypal as an option since SNKRS/Paypal was hacked recently, so they had to clean house and wipe paypal from everyone's account payment method. You can still use it tho but you have to go thru signing in and linking paypal all over again each time.

so maybe this why I be stuck on processing cause I still have PayPal linked

I struck out after checking out at 12:01 on a size 11. I usually have my notifications on silent I just happened to check my phone at 12:00 and was shocked. Had my mask on which slowed me down with face ID.

I struck out after checking out at 12:01 on a size 11. I usually have my notifications on silent I just happened to check my phone at 12:00 and was shocked. Had my mask on which slowed me down with face ID.

Don't worry....wouldn't have mattered. I saw it popup in SNKRS before j23, solelinks, and even the SNKRS notification, and was In Line already and still took an L; it's a lottery for at least some number of minutes. People submitting a few minutes after the hour still hit.

A friend of mine hit, but he wants the royal toes over these. Size 10 is up for a trade for royal toe size 10. Let me know

What's a good price to pay resell? Besides paying retail. 😂. Tempted to pull the trigger for $270 shipped. That's like $45 above retail with Chicago taxes

I can’t even believe I took an L on these. I blame rainking rainking !
I thought for sure I was finally going to hit again. I was literally about to dial into a work Zoom meeting when they popped up. Hit it immediately and for once SNKRS didn't ask for my password or some other dumb, delaying ****. Still an L. At first I couldn't believe it, but then I realized, of course I wasn't going to win LOL
The thing that makes it extra frustrating is, as we were discussing the other day, it's only been in the last however many months that it's gone back to being an almost futile enterprise. The past few years, I was getting through on pretty much everything I wanted on SNKRS, and now it's like impossible to buy anything from that ****ing app SMFH

What's a good price to pay resell? Besides paying retail. 😂. Tempted to pull the trigger for $270 shipped. That's like $45 above retail with Chicago taxes

Don’t pay resell
Most of the shock drop pairs will go to stockx driving the price down
By the time these actually release resell but will be damn near retail

I would do it honestly if u didn’t mind paying the extra. I do feel like it would be a lot of pairs tho.

Back
Top Bottom