NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

I thought for sure I was finally going to hit again. I was literally about to dial into a work Zoom meeting when they popped up. Hit it immediately and for once SNKRS didn't ask for my password or some other dumb, delaying ****. Still an L. At first I couldn't believe it, but then I realized, of course I wasn't going to win LOL
The thing that makes it extra frustrating is, as we were discussing the other day, it's only been in the last however many months that it's gone back to being an almost futile enterprise. The past few years, I was getting through on pretty much everything I wanted on SNKRS, and now it's like impossible to buy anything from that ****ing app SMFH
At this point I dont care. Wife and I both were ready this morning, still no shoe. lol. Ill get em later next month. SNKRS can kiss my ***.

The resell price of these is only going to go down in the short term. I don't understand why you wouldn't wait until launch and then buy resell if you need to. These will likely be the FR5s with weeks of random restocks. I'd wait 3-6 weeks after launch before buying resell. Not preaching...only sharing b/c you asked ;-).

At this point I dont care. Wife and I both were ready this morning, still no shoe. lol. Ill get em later next month. SNKRS can kiss my ***.
Yeah J, for sure. The ONLY reason I ever care on these shock drops is because it's just nice to get it out of the way. But yeah, these shouldn't be that hard to get on the real day. Funny, fire red Vs back in May are the last drop that seemed pretty easy since the pandemic began. After that it was the flints, and we know how that went. And ever since, everything has been a **** show. So I'm not really sure what to expect with these next month.

Last edited:
Congrats to all of the NTers, who really wanted this these, and hit. I can't wait to see pics of how underwhelming this release is. I know at least 5 of you thirst balls, got Next Day Air shipping.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Hahaha that's funny! Man sycks I missed I cant lie they wont be what we wanted but **** I wanted these I hate how hard it is to get certain pairs man.

Cashed out ebay... Caught a L on SNKRS. Didnt wanna wait... We all know Nike ain't giving us W's these days. And I'm not waiting 3 weeks to catch another L on release day and fumble over restocks. This is only like giving up 2 weekends of $80 steak dinners for me and the wife (which I'm not). $80 per ain't bad. To each it's own.

20201027_191122.jpg

Cashed out ebay... Caught a L on SNKRS. Didnt wanna wait... We all know Nike ain't giving us W's these days. And I'm not waiting 3 weeks to catch another L on release day and fumble over restocks. This is only like giving up 2 weekends of $80 steak dinners for me and the wife (which I'm not). $80 per ain't bad. To each it's own.

20201027_191122.jpg
$250 is not bad at all. I wanted to double up on these anyways because I regret it not getting doubles on BC4.
So I might pull the trigger for $250 and my chase visa gets me back 5% by using eBay.

should be plenty of these to go around by release day with the typical restock and like others mentioned, resell be basically be retail by that point.

if you guys don't mind spending a couple extra to get them in weeks early, i say go for it, an extra 20-30 dollars honestly isnt much that should break the bank.

was fortunate enough to hit on SNKRS today so looking forward to getting them in

still kind of upset. smh
Same I like having early and getting a release out of the way

I haven’t been buying muchif at all

pretty sure it’s just these and those mocha 1s for me since no OG XI dropping

I’ll get these just need to wait a month now :lol:

I have to admit i was really upset that i struck out on these earlier, but reality started to kick in that i won’t wear these that much in the next month until these release. I firmly believe that people who haven’t gotten a W on SNKRS recently had a higher percentage of getting these. I won Union 4s from the Draw so that’s something to be thankful for. I also have Black Cement and White Cement 4s i haven’t worn that much either and can wear either one of those instead.

I checked at the rumored time and nothing was on the snkrs app. Got a notification about 30 seconds later and I think the delay helped me.

Tried twice for a 9.5...in line...sold out. Tried a third time for a 10. Hit in less than 10 seconds. Now I gotta put in some legwork and find someone who wants to swap sizes. Meh.

Back
Top Bottom