NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

This whole talk about the masses not caring about quality is bogus. Y`all do realize there's a difference between Nike Talk's definition of quality and that of normal human beings?

So it’s bogus to say that the masses don’t care because they have a different standard when it comes to quality (i.e. they don’t care). Got it.

The most important issue to me is the paint in the midsoles. 3s and 4s from 06-12 were notorious for the paint chipping. Both of those shoes are my favorite model and it is the most irritating thing about them.

:smh: at these some of these shock drop pairs. My god. Geez, is the leather at least soft? I don’t mind some pre creases/wrinkles in the leather if it’s just a by product of having good leather. I certainly would rather soft leather that comes a little pre-creased over hard stiff plastic “leather” with no creases like we’ve often got in the past.

The most important issue to me is the paint in the midsoles. 3s and 4s from 06-12 were notorious for the paint chipping. Both of those shoes are my favorite model and it is the most irritating thing about them.

Facts, I care about midsole paint and Nike Air more than anything else on these. Those two things were fixed, and I'm glad.
Will more than likely get my pair from my Plug's store, so I'll ask him to hold me down with the best pair in my size.

As much as it pains me, I will be passing and this is the main reason. The wings just look terrible the way they are angled. I thought release pairs would look better from the Official Photos, and they turned out to be worse. Damn it sucks, Ive been waiting for a proper retro of the fire red for 20 years.

Attachments

• Fire Red.jpg
    Fire Red.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 109
  • img01.jpg
    img01.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 126
Copped early off goat to avoid the release day **** since the early resale wasn’t bad.... hoping my pair isn’t thrashed like the rest of these smh

:smh: at these some of these shock drop pairs. My god. Geez, is the leather at least soft? I don’t mind some pre creases/wrinkles in the leather if it’s just a by product of having good leather. I certainly would rather soft leather that comes a little pre-creased over hard stiff plastic “leather” with no creases like we’ve often got in the past.

the leather is decent for a 4. not cardboard hard and better than the white motorsports.

Just got my pair today and I have to say I’m not happy with them but I’m not disappointed either
of course it’s the same great Nike quality and since these are made in Vietnam there a tad cheaper in feel then something made in China

One foot had a loose inSole which I hate and it drives me crazy had to crazy glue it

BTW the toe box creases like crazy
So watch how you walk
Was going to get another pair of these now I’m not sure if I will

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom