NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

This is going to make some of you angry.....but I hate white laces.

These were my first Jordans back in 6th grade, and I swapped my laces out for black way back then. I can't wear them today with anything but black laces and I've already done the same.

We may be in the minority, but they look so much better.

Attachments

• 62934175649__12F9342E-9A09-4430-876B-F764DF6FC237.JPG
    62934175649__12F9342E-9A09-4430-876B-F764DF6FC237.JPG
    389.1 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_4613.JPG
    IMG_4613.JPG
    236.8 KB · Views: 564
Last edited:
I wish I got $5 every time someone called a shoe a brick.

Anyway, you can’t base it being a brick in less than a month.

I wore mine around the house for about 20 min yesterday. They are efffing bricks haha. Hardest midsoles I’ve ever felt on a Jordan. Maybe they’ll break in, but these are absolute bricks out the box IMO. Still happy with them as it was a nostalgia purchase, but I can’t imagine playing ball in these. Feels like concrete in the midsole.

I was a heavy collector from 96-06 (had about 70 pairs at one point), quality was much better back then obviously. You could actually wear those on the court. Only recent purchase I’m really happy with are Fire Red 5’s but the leather is kinda weird on those even. Nice to have some replicas for the collection, but these don’t feel like Jordan’s should feel.

I wore mine around the house for about 20 min yesterday. They are efffing bricks haha. Hardest midsoles I’ve ever felt on a Jordan. Maybe they’ll break in, but these are absolute bricks out the box IMO. Still happy with them as it was a nostalgia purchase, but I can’t imagine playing ball in these. Feels like concrete in the midsole.

I was a heavy collector from 96-06 (had about 70 pairs at one point), quality was much better back then obviously. You could actually wear those on the court. Only recent purchase I’m really happy with are Fire Red 5’s but the leather is kinda weird on those even. Nice to have some replicas for the collection, but these don’t feel like Jordan’s should feel.
Been this way since they started tinkering with the midsoles in 2006. 04s and 05 Lasers were great, then a year later, the Mars pair is a brick,

I agree on the Fire Red 5s from this year. I've seen people say they are as good as the 99s and I don't understand it.

The leather on the 2020 Fire Red 5s is like plastic. I have two pairs and three of the 99s, there's just no comparison.

Are they really uncomfortable?

i love how my 2016 wc4s and my 2019 bc4s look but even with a TON of wear the midsole still stiff AF and Makes bottom of feet sore after a while

I want these fire reds bc of the CW but I assume comfort wise it’s more of the same?

Are they really uncomfortable?

i love how my 2016 wc4s and my 2019 bc4s look but even with a TON of wear the midsole still stiff AF and Makes bottom of feet sore after a while

I want these fire reds bc of the CW but I assume comfort wise it’s more of the same?

I like the fit on them. Upper is nice and snug. I’m only basing it the 20 min I wore them around my house. They felt really hard to me, but maybe it’s just the insoles - they’re some hard rubber garbage with no give.

Haven't worn this pair to REALLY say but I can confirm IV's since the CG IV's are better.. I had CG OG's and those hurt bad af lol. Loved the colorway but never wanted to rock them. 2019s were way better.

So I called Eastbay because I have still yet to receive my package from USPS (still in transit and listed as delayed after 5 days past delivery date) and they said if i don’t receive it by next Tuesday, they are going to start an investigation and most likely refund my money.
Interesting, I bought from Eastbay and it’s been a week past delivery date for me. Sucks, they were a pre-school pair for my daughter. I was thinking of calling next week.

Interesting, I bought from Eastbay and it’s been a week past delivery date for me. Sucks, they were a pre-school pair for my daughter. I was thinking of calling next week.
You should. I already placed an investigation with usps, but im gonna call Eastbay again on Tuesday since thats when they said to call back if I didn’t receive the package to see what they could do.

My standards for comfort are pretty low because I generally only wear Jordan's and of all the silhouettes, 8s are my favorite and most worn. As long as these don't feel WORSE than my 2015 Aquas then these will be fine in my book honestly.

7E32F977-150F-4024-B235-68E87E871684.jpeg

My SNKRS pair still hasn’t showed up, tracking hasn’t moved since 11/30.... but at Least the babies happy. :emoji_laughing:
Cute as hell.

@forest, 4's never been all that comfortable of a model imo, generallyI go half a size up which helps but it's simply not as comfortable a model as some others, and they require a good amount of break in.

Back
Top Bottom