Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Again, if we want to be technical and go by the Webster definition of “remastered”
Then we should consider the new line, like the 37 a true remaster shoe of the 7. With new tech and specs

Not sure if everyone will agree though.

I would use the term "Re-Imagined" verses remastered for the 31 and newer releases.

They're using the older shoes as the direct inspiration and re-imagining and designing those shoes in today's times.

My double up pair from yesterday.

The cashier said the guy who won the reservation decided not to buy them cause resale was low

20220912_175345.jpg

If we are going on based on definition then yes, it means make/improve better than the original. Improved specs, improve technology etc.

But, in JB terms “remastered” means retroing their shoes as close to the OG as possible.

Couldn’t have said it better myself :pimp:

Ehhh just grabbed a second pair from Hibbett for insurance. No shipping from Shoe Palace yet. Not keeping this second pair

Just in case Shoe Palace start acting funny, also now that I’m hearing dudes getting pairs with not tumbled leather, gotta have QC insurance, before I send one of these pairs back.

Don’t fret. Took them almost a week to ship my GT 6s 🤷🏾‍♂️

So this happened yesterday. I went to a Foot Locker at a mall to check out the shoes and they looked and felt fantastic on hand. I asked for my size, and the worker only put it at the register. Then asked if I could try it on, I was told that I could not try it on.

I understand it's a collector's item and stuff or they're trying to push these all out, but I am not in agreement of this. Anyone had this happen to them before? I should also mention that they didn't have any other colorways and I've never had nor tried on a pair of AJ3s before.

For those wondering, I did eventually find a store in the same mall that did let me try a pair on there.

This is wild. What was their reasoning?

Word on the street - A monster restock inbound for Christmas Day’s Easter egg? 👀

Oh Lawd!! A third pair. 🙏🔥 Need a bigger fridge woe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom