Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

These have been sitting on my desk for the last two days and I’ve been looking at them off and on while I watch TV. Beautiful shoe and I’m definitely keeping them.

I just wonder if I‘ll actually wear them enough if I happen to get lucky and land the White Cement reimagineds for retail.

Which, despite what anyone says, are probably going to be awesome.

6A649FCA-6836-41BE-84CD-2D7AC2E883E7.jpeg
I'm in the same conundrum as you. I REALLY want the WC reimagineds but resell on those is going to be far more than these FR3s so I'm really just hoping I can hit those for retail. If not, I suppose I can pay resell for these FR3s down the road or just fork up the extra cash for WC3s.

This is one of those pairs I’d keep on ice for at least a year or 2. Un-DS them when most people already beat theirs into the ground. Feel like that’s how you really get your money’s worth. It’s like creating your own exclusivity if that makes sense
You’re aging them like wine.

Now on my THIRD order of these for my girl's Christmas present. Lasership got me on the NDC restock. End just canceled this morning. Tried one last time through JJ, and if something happens with this pair, I'm moving on. She just isn't meant to have them for some reason. :lol: :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom