Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

4043F15C-1380-4260-915D-724918AC91AF.gif

So. After a month and 3 different orders, JJ finally came through for me on my girl's Christmas present. Figured they'd 100000% be mix & match return, but much to my surprise, they hadn't been touched at all. Paper was still perfectly folded and everything. Was just as surprised to see she ended up with a damn near perfect pair...

PXL_20221117_014125932.PORTRAIT.jpg

In my opinion I think it's a little extra and takes away from the shoe but at the end of the day, what the next man/woman does with their sneaker tags isn't a concern of mine. If you want to wear a hang tag with em for nostalgic purposes or simply because you like it, go for it. I'll take that over rocking them with black or red laces. :sick::lol:
whats wrong with black or red laces?

i want defenders of tag wearing defend this on equal basis.

Last edited:
I don’t understand the whole tag thing either. I see people leaving the StockX tag too. Also seen someone at my job wearing steel toe shoes, and he left the hang tag on his work shoes :lol:

Different strokes for different folks, if we all dressed the same and wore our clothes the same it would be boring.

I don’t understand why I didn’t get any notification about this restock?

I have the Nike app.

I have SoleLinks on twitter.

…there’s no way to hit on a restock if you don’t get notified about it.

Welp…I did it.

Just returned my pair to the Nike Store…which was filled with people from Utah, in town for the game against Oregon. Guess them hillbillies don’t have a Nike Store where they live.

It was a painful decision, but ultimately the right one.

I really like those shoes, but they were just big.

Hopefully I can figure out why I’m not getting these restock notifications and grab a size 11 somewhere down the road.

Welp…I did it.

Just returned my pair to the Nike Store…which was filled with people from Utah, in town for the game against Oregon. Guess them hillbillies don’t have a Nike Store where they live.

It was a painful decision, but ultimately the right one.

I really like those shoes, but they were just big.

Hopefully I can figure out why I’m not getting these restock notifications and grab a size 11 somewhere down the road.

Hey man pick your chin up because it's not that serious.

Retail was $210, you can get a pair on NonAuthenticX right now for $223. So plus fees it'll probably be around $250.

If you want them get them.

40E27046-8788-4942-8FB0-ACDF17928FA7.png

Hey man pick your chin up because it's not that serious.

Retail was $210, you can get a pair on NonAuthenticX right now for $223. So plus fees it'll probably be around $250.

If you want them get them.

40E27046-8788-4942-8FB0-ACDF17928FA7.png
Honestly I’m basically done buying shoes off reselling platforms.

It’s not just the fact that I hate supporting those greedy jerks who make our lives miserable, but also the fact that I never know exactly what I’m getting.

It’s not worth it anymore.

…would take a really special pair of shoes to get me to bite.

Last edited:
Honestly I’m basically done buying shoes off reselling platforms.

It’s not just the fact that I hate supporting those greedy jerks who make our lives miserable, but also the fact that I never know exactly what I’m getting.

It’s worth it anymore.

…would take a really special pair of shoes to get me to bite.

Trust me I hear you but I rarely buy shoes directly from Nike or any retailer. I was lucky enough to get a pair of 3's fromSNKRS but I also bought them from another retailer at the same time I was trying to get them from SNKRS.

Because I wasn't expecting to get them from SNKRS.

So with the other place, I paid tax and shipping and it came out to be I think $235.

That's close to resellers prices so it's not that big of a deal to pay resell.

Honestly I get most of my shoes from eBay so I'm used to paying resell\aftermarket prices anyway.

I usually don't pay over retail so I guess we can call it aftermarket prices since resell is usually referred to as paying more than retail.

If I relied on buying shoes directly from retailers I would have waaaaay fewer shoes!

But that might be a good thing.

1668900614029.gif

Back
Top Bottom