Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I'm guessing the guy who

1668305835333.gif

on jaechiney23 jaechiney23 had a Nike hang tag on his 3's and that's why he hates them.

He's scarred.

the sky's blue, and your point is?
The man's on a resort. That he paid for. Wearing Jordans. That he paid for. Living his best life. And y'all talkin' bout tags. Tags?! 🤦🏿‍♂️. That he paid for. Lol And then we equating it to tags on clothes like that's the same thing. Let that man live and wear his tags in peace lol. It's not like he had on adidas shorts with the J's or they were fake 🤣

The man's on a resort. That he paid for. Wearing Jordans. That he paid for. Living his best life. And y'all talkin' bout tags. Tags?! 🤦🏿‍♂️. That he paid for. Lol And then we equating it to tags on clothes like that's the same thing. Let that man live and wear his tags in peace lol. It's not like he had on adidas shorts with the J's or they were fake 🤣
resort? wrong forum
best life? wrong forum

no one is talking about adidas shorts with J's or fake J's. This is a jordan iii fire red thread.

what did I say initially? i said it looked good but was wondering why he wore those hang tags that in my opinion actually take away from the shoe. my feedback was on topic, everything else I don't care about, that's why the WDYWT threads exist.

The guy then responded with this incoherent response that led to all these other people throwing insults defending this cringy behavior. If you going to try frontin' don't be mad when people be askin' (sarcastically or not)

resort? wrong forum
best life? wrong forum

no one is talking about adidas shorts with J's or fake J's. This is a jordan iii fire red thread.

what did I say initially? i said it looked good but was wondering why he wore those hang tags that in my opinion actually take away from the shoe. my feedback was on topic, everything else I don't care about, that's why the WDYWT threads exist.

The guy then responded with this incoherent response that led to all these other people throwing insults defending this cringy behavior. If you going to try frontin' don't be mad when people be askin' (sarcastically or not)
I get that but since I've been on NikeTalk I've ALWAYS seen people posting on feets and fit pics outside of the WDYWT thread. Sometimes you get "likes" sometimes you get roasted. I don't post fit pics and only do on feet when it fits the conversation but that's me. I just think it's funny that tags get people so incensed on here.

resort? wrong forum
best life? wrong forum

You're right that was an incoherent response, he should've just said "Because I wanted to Richard face"!!

1668371736633.gif

Back
Top Bottom