Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

“you’re not supposed to do it like that!” - small minded people

I’ll be damned if anyone ever dictates how I dress unless they’re paying me large amounts of money or they’re Margot Robbie.

Narcissism is also a thing for you apparently

when did ANYONE actually say you are NOT supposed to do anything?

you wont be damned, since nobody actually dictated how you dress. Also, no one will pay you any amount of money, less them being Margot Robbie.

Narcissism is also real thing

when did ANYONE actually say you are NOT supposed to do anything?

Also, nobody dictated how you dress. Also, no one will pay you any amount of money, less them being Margot Robbie.

You sure do write a lot while saying almost nothing. Carry on, you’re clearly bored but now you’ve bored me too. Peace out, kid. Hopefully one day you’ll learn to think for yourself.

You sure do write a lot while saying almost nothing. Carry on, you’re clearly bored but now you’ve bored me too. Peace out, kid. Hopefully one day you’ll learn to think for yourself.
reality is often different than your "hypotheticals", the sooner you come to terms with it the better off worrying if (a BIG if) people ever tell you how to dress. *rolls eyes*.

Son.

LN3 baby!!!!

…I still have no idea what that means.

60B83F19-4BD4-4285-A20C-4A18C4845067.jpeg

Good lord, they’re so beautiful! I hardly noticed the janky baby weights, which is usually the first thing I see in your pics.

(No hard feelings, I have the same weights haha)

Good lord, they’re so beautiful! I hardly noticed the janky baby weights, which is usually the first thing I see in your pics.

(No hard feelings, I have the same weights haha)
I have tendinitis in my left shoulder and right elbow.

Haven’t been able to workout in months.

…can’t even lift 25 pound dumbbells anymore without pain.👨‍🦳😥

9548C9AC-798B-4C66-9380-246CCB1BA464.gif

Last edited:
If you had a pair of shoes that you thought were absolutely gorgeous, but were clearly a size too big…so much so that you had to put in Superfeet insoles and double socks to make them feel like they weren’t too loose…would you keep them?

Knowing that you probably wouldn’t be able to get a smaller size for retail.

…anyone ever had to make such an impossible choice?

If you had a pair of shoes that you thought were absolutely gorgeous, but were clearly a size too big…so much so that you had to put in Superfeet insoles and double socks to make them feel like they weren’t too loose…would you keep them?

Wouldn't keep. Needs to be the correct size for me to enjoy wearing.

That's not even a problem if you kept them DS

Nah... plenty of shoes out there.

Id recommend following some twitter accounts that provide links when there's restocks. Sneaker Visionz is my go-to

They restock practically every few days, id say return them and get your size

i haven’t heard of a restock since I got my pair last month.

…you sure Nike still has a warehouse that hasn’t been tapped out?

there were pairs available the other day on nike.com and 20% code was applicable

Have you even actually been trying to locate a pair of your correct size? I don't need any more pairs and haven't been looking for any, yet I've stumbled across them several times in stock in sz 11, which is also my size. Worst case, these are barely going for more than retail on the resale market. No idea why you'd keep a pair of shoes that's a full size too big when your correct size is easily attainable.

Have you even actually been trying to locate a pair of your correct size? I don't need any more pairs and haven't been looking for any, yet I've stumbled across them several times in stock in sz 11, which is also my size. Worst case, these are barely going for more than retail on the resale market. No idea why you'd keep a pair of shoes that's a full size too big when your correct size is easily attainable.
Are you talking in stock in store or online?

On that note, if anyone happens to have a DS pair, size 11 that they’re looking to get rid of for retail + shipping, hit me up.

Long shot I know…but what the heck.🙏

Last edited:

I have. Not as much now because I'm an adult. But every few years I'll have a shoe that is slightly too big. But if it's so big that it looks strange or feels uncomfortable I just have to do without. I hope you aren't talking about the FR3s though. I still see those in a few stores and I know they are going to be coming to a Nike store near you in a full size run within the next 6 months.

I have. Not as much now because I'm an adult. But every few years I'll have a shoe that is slightly too big. But if it's so big that it looks strange or feels uncomfortable I just have to do without. I hope you aren't talking about the FR3s though. I still see those in a few stores and I know they are going to be coming to a Nike store near you in a full size run within the next 6 months.
I don't think all Nike Stores are the same, depending on the size of the city they're in.

I know for a fact that's the case with Champs and Footlocker.

If there was a way to know when the stores are restocking shelves, I'd be all over it.

But I grew so tired of making weekly trips to the local Nike Store and finding jack squat on the shelves.

...it just gets old.

I don't think all Nike Stores are the same, depending on the size of the city they're in.

I know for a fact that's the case with Champs and Footlocker.

If there was a way to know when the stores are restocking shelves, I'd be all over it.

But I grew so tired of making weekly trips to the local Nike Store and finding jack squat on the shelves.

...it just gets old.
I feel you. Michigan definitely isn't La or Chicago but we are a large enough market to have access to some items. I forget how it just be in Iowa or smaller cities that don't get as much love from the bigger brands.

I feel you. Michigan definitely isn't La or Chicago but we are a large enough market to have access to some items. I forget how it just be in Iowa or smaller cities that don't get as much love from the bigger brands.
I live in Eugene, Oregon.

Nike was founded here.

But we get treated like a small village in Mongolia when it comes to shoe stock.

...how ironic is that?

Back
Top Bottom