Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Un DS'd a pair of these yesterday. They are so clean, best 3's I've had in terms of shape. But my pinky toe killing me in these.
I can't imagine what's Bron's pinking toe feeling like:

8oXHi-ZtKVL_-GDHOIgQ20FxwMmvAOPy3McwW64J2cg.png
Did you go down a half size?

...I had a pair and they fit super big.

No. True to size. They fit perfect lengthwise. Width is a different story, pretty narrow
The Fire Red toe box is wider than the Desert Elephant toe box.

My pairs of both shoes are too long, but I was able to make the Elephants fit okay with double socks, because they're more narrow.

...not the case with the Fire Reds.

The 2018 BC 3's I feel you had to go up .5 size because the padding around the ankle was too thick. These 2022 FR 3's were true to size and more comfortable in my opinion
I see. I went TTS with my pair that year and they fit great honestly. As a true size 13'er they fit fine. Didn't feel the need to go down half a size or up half a size. However, hearing yet again that the '22 Fire Red 3s are comfy is good news. I fully intend to run these through any weather like I did my Black Cements, so it's nice to know I'll be comfortable while beating the first pair.

Got a pair from StockX. Kinda disappointed. I got two mismatched shoes. I don't let tiny things nag me, but these are kinda different enough to bother me.

Jumpman on tongues are different sizes. One is smaller than the other. Elephant print is darker on one pair. Nike tag was ripped off. Size tags are different.

Not sure if this is a mistake on NIKE's part, but I noticed that the "AIR" on the insole has different typefaces. The "A" is a different font from "IR"

It appears that the seller may have swapped out a shoe from another pair. I've already put in a request to hopefully exchange these.

BigJumpmanonLeft.JPG
DarkerElephantPrint onLeft.JPG
SizeTag.jpg
Unattached_Nike_Tag.JPG
Thin_LetterA.JPG

This is why I will never buy from them. Everyones sift through leftover pairs after matching their personal best left and rights.
At least on EBAY, you get to see what your getting.
Literally this. Ebay has been my go to when buying pairs for resell due to the better deals, transparency and now authentication service that they offer. I went straight to them when I was looking for a second pair and managed to find one with a decently low EP height for a size 13.
20220925_122640.jpg

(SNKRS pair on the left and Ebay pair on the right)

Got a pair from StockX. Kinda disappointed. I got two mismatched shoes. I don't let tiny things nag me, but these are kinda different enough to bother me.

Jumpman on tongues are different sizes. One is smaller than the other. Elephant print is darker on one pair. Nike tag was ripped off. Size tags are different.

Not sure if this is a mistake on NIKE's part, but I noticed that the "AIR" on the insole has different typefaces. The "A" is a different font from "IR"

It appears that the seller may have swapped out a shoe from another pair. I've already put in a request to hopefully exchange these.

BigJumpmanonLeft.JPG
SizeTag.jpg
Unattached_Nike_Tag.JPG
Thin_LetterA.JPG
I'd bet anything one of these NTers in this thread did that.

BigJumpmanonLeft.JPG
SizeTag.jpg
Unattached_Nike_Tag.JPG
Thin_LetterA.JPG

Honestly, I'm kinda surprised they passed them with the Nike tag ripped off. I've seen stuff get bounced for way less.

Back
Top Bottom