Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I love my fire red 3s but think I’m going to sell my pair and buy a pair of Chicago 2s
wtf.gif

When was the last big restock on these FR3? Haven’t paid attention and thought I could do without but as usual something is reeling me in 🎣 😅

I've never seen so many people convince themselves Jordan 2's were acceptable until this past year.

Between that and Penny 1's selling out I've really been struggling to come to terms with a lot of this.
Right? 2s are trash. Just a nasty silhouette. All bulky and ****. I hope they become the latest wave so everyone leaves the 3s alone this year. Go on and enjoy the 30 or so colorways of the 2s dropping. Lol

Right? 2s are trash. Just a nasty silhouette. All bulky and ****. I hope they become the latest wave so everyone leaves the 3s alone this year. Go on and enjoy the 30 or so colorways of the 2s dropping. Lol

2's can become the wave I'm never buying a pair of 2's.

Ain no way they can convince me of that one, Virgil was a dangerous man.

I only wear collabs since they garner the most likes on social media. That’s what’s most important to me. That and resell value

That's exactly how I feel.

I prefer the OW 2s cause they're at $800+ on stockx (smh, I payed $1500/each for 2 pairs a year ago) whereas the AMM 3s are only under $600.

Back
Top Bottom