Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Both retro versions are exceptional. No, they are not perfect. Is it cool for me to say that? Or am I supposed to gripe about something to fit in with the crowd? Is it OK to like what they gave us? Or do I must have a problem somehow with it? Oh wait, I am supposed to be pissed all the time and pick apart every detail and still get the same results . Just enjoy what they CHOSE to give us. ****, cant say that either. This is a forum of opinions. You can only state them if they match the overall majority. Right? Damn, I cant say that either.
Whats funny is, all these opinions are only welcomed if they match yours. Let people do. Its OK. Damn, not supposed to say that also.

stripes-francis-francis.gif

The real question is…did you finally get your pair? 👀😂
No I did not.

And to be honest, I think it was a blessing in disguise.

I was able to put that money towards buying my dream shoe and I’ve never been more happy about a shoe purchase.

And now I feel free to go for the White Cements, guns blazing.

…which is a shoe I’m more excited about.

No I did not.

I was able to put that money towards buying my dream shoe and I’ve never been more happy about a shoe purchase.

Congrats man! If those WC3’s are anything like the LnF’s 🥴

No I did not.

What's your dream shoe?

Back
Top Bottom