Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

After these, probably only going for Cardinal 7’s, and the Chicago 11’s. The 1’s are going to be too much of a pain, especially for a guy like me who ain’t huge on 1’s anyway. I’ll try for retail for a pair but that’s it.

Edit: and the UNC 13’s, almost forgot those.

Last edited:
They look like cheap reps now since they've been fixing the III mold. Lookin like 100 💴 Weidian specials. :rofl:
Naw, this a solid retro…dudes just bandwagon hate

8151718E-E670-4C83-A14E-9003E414A6DA.jpeg

As usual when the updated molds come out. Same cats was in the previous threads praising those releases at the time :lol:
That's kinda how life works. Opinions change based upon new information received. Now that the new mold has come out, we now can look back and say that in comparison, these joints are trash. They look better than those butchered 2018 bc3s but they're still terrible.

The real free throw lines would be a OG release with Grey bottom and nice elephant print, nothing more. People love stacked up names behind product and trying to live some type of bull **** fairytale.

Only difference from my Cement Retro 88s is the clear sole…besides the hidden gems 😂

Dudes was hyped for these 4-5 years ago, now they are trash :smh::frown:

Y’all need to relax. Nobody held a gun to your head to buy a pair…chances are you couldn’t get them for retail anyway so saying you don’t like them is pretty pointless :rofl:

But there isn’t a remastered white cement 3 even remotely in the works…only a aged version. So you go from one gimmick, to another one 😂

Point taken but Free Throws are still meh to me. Never liked the clear bottom and never even tried for them in hopes since they kept pushing out tweaked White Cements. Personally, if I had them I'd sell them at their market high. Honestly, if those "reimagined" III's are coming out with just sail accents I'm cool with that.

Only difference from my Cement Retro 88s is the clear sole…besides the hidden gems 😂

Dudes was hyped for these 4-5 years ago, now they are trash :smh::frown:

Y’all need to relax. Nobody held a gun to your head to buy a pair…chances are you couldn’t get them for retail anyway so saying you don’t like them is pretty pointless :rofl:
So because an obvious “hey look at this shoe you really want but we won’t give it to you” release is super limited, it means we can’t think it’s trash? :lol:

I get the angle JB played to get y’all to like that shoe.. but the reason people like it is because it’s close to a WC 3 wit NA and it’s limited. It’s the same thing they’re doing with those trash Chicago 1 reimagined jawns.

FTL 3’s - WC 3’s wit clear soles and a line on the bottom
Chicago 1 reimagined - faux aged leather wit yellowed tongue

Just drop the damb WC 3’s and Chicago 1’s how we want them.. but wait that would mean dudes like you don’t fiend for a shoe that’s 80% there and buy them up like they’re what you ACTUALLY want.

Why drop 1 release and get $200 outta you when they can drop 3-4 similar releases over the years and get $1k outta you? :lol: and have you defend them over it too

Naw, this a solid retro…dudes just bandwagon hate

8151718E-E670-4C83-A14E-9003E414A6DA.jpeg

Nah man compared to what they're pushing out now these look inferior. :rofl: if you love them, cool but they look kinda like reps now. Ankle collars off, elephant print too high, tongue liner, etc they just look bad, RL. Didn't want them then and don't want them now. :rofl: best thing about them is the nike air on the back is 10x's better than the "88" release back in 2012.

So because an obvious “hey look at this shoe you really want but we won’t give it to you” release is super limited, it means we can’t think it’s trash? :lol:

I get the angle JB played to get y’all to like that shoe.. but the reason people like it is because it’s close to a WC 3 wit NA and it’s limited. It’s the same thing they’re doing with those trash Chicago 1 reimagined jawns.

FTL 3’s - WC 3’s wit clear soles and a line on the bottom
Chicago 1 reimagined - faux aged leather wit yellowed tongue

Just drop the damb WC 3’s and Chicago 1’s how we want them.. but wait that would mean dudes like you don’t fiend for a shoe that’s 80% there and buy them up like they’re what you ACTUALLY want.

Why drop 1 release and get $200 outta you when they can drop 3-4 similar releases over the years and get $1k outta you? :lol: and have you defend them over it too
If they look true to the OG, They could drop the same shoe every five years and I’d buy a fresh pair. I don’t know why they have to tweak them so much.

If they look true to the OG, They could drop the same shoe every five years and I’d buy a fresh pair. I don’t know why they have to tweak them so much.
They have done this for years and years. Now they just dont care to make it obvious.

Honestly I hope they get the Elephant Print right for White Cements next year. From what I've seen on the OG's we know they likely won't honor the thin lines on the elephant print that I can deal with but the lines need to be a dark grey instead of black. They been doin bold black for the longest but they started making it gray with the black cements & all stars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom