Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Seriously contemplating dumping Free throw line 3s and just getting the reimagined ones.

Inflation is real. lol
3768E2E2-49B3-48A5-BE81-B687D92D5836.jpeg

Don’t do it.

Is it just me or is the red on these MUCH better than the previous shade used on the last retro?

Nike/JB do a lot of dumb sh*t but lately (in the past 2 years or so) they’ve been doing a great job with OG cw retros… Unfortunately, they seem to be few and far in between, especially with all the trash 1s, etc. they constantly drop.

3768E2E2-49B3-48A5-BE81-B687D92D5836.jpeg

Don’t do it.

The icy sole ruins them for me.

It's crazy I never knew they made a dumb and unnecessary tweak with the clear sole on the Free Throw Line III until I saw this photo. It sure does ruin them.

Good thing I didn't contemplate trying to get them last decade, especially now after seeing the useless tweak.

Is it just me or is the red on these MUCH better than the previous shade used on the last retro?

Nike/JB do a lot of dumb sh*t but lately (in the past 2 years or so) they’ve been doing a great job with OG cw retros… Unfortunately, they seem to be few and far in between, especially with all the trash 1s, etc. they constantly drop.

Theoretically, any retro of an original colorway in the present or going forward is going to be better than the retros past the early 2000s until the middle of the last decade.

The last Fired Red III retro was terrible and cheap looking, especially with the corny Jumpman logo on the back instead of the default NIKE AIR.

Well cardinal and Katrina might get evicted with those 2013 fire reds just so I can get my 3 pairs definitely my all time favorite they have a slight edge over BC 3s to me

It's crazy I never knew they made a dumb and unnecessary tweak with the clear sole on the Free Throw Line III until I saw this photo. It sure does ruin them.

Good thing I didn't contemplate trying to get them last decade, especially now after seeing the useless tweak.

Theoretically, any retro of an original colorway in the present or going forward is going to be better than the retros past the early 2000s until the middle of the last decade.

The last Fired Red III retro was terrible and cheap looking, especially with the corny Jumpman logo on the back instead of the default NIKE AIR.

The FTL 3s tells a story, if you’re a fan of 3s, or MJ in general you definitely would want these to be apart of your collection. Selling them to buy a GR is nonsense. Fire red 3s will be a dime a dozen 😂

The FTL 3s tells a story, if you’re a fan of 3s, or MJ in general you definitely would want these to be apart of your collection. Selling them to buy a GR is nonsense. Fire red 3s will be a dime a dozen 😂

Hmmm hard disagree, it tells a story but I'd rather just have 2 pairs of the legit remastered White Cements. If I had Free Throw Lines they would end up taking an immediate backseat to the White Cements and probably never get worn again. There'd be no need for them at that point.

Last edited:

Oh I know, I was just strictly speaking to the color red used. I agree on everything else, obviously.

Hmmm hard disagree, it tells a story but I'd rather just have 2 pairs of the legit remastered White Cements. If I had Free Throw Lines they would end up taking an immediate backseat to the White Cements and probably never get worn again. There'd be no need for them at that point.
But there isn’t a remastered white cement 3 even remotely in the works…only a aged version. So you go from one gimmick, to another one 😂

Back
Top Bottom