Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

This is how they need to look.

Attachments

• 9F4018A5-8EEA-4DF4-A4D7-EF609555C9A5.jpeg
    9F4018A5-8EEA-4DF4-A4D7-EF609555C9A5.jpeg
    436.1 KB · Views: 1,112
Like alot of people are saying if the EP is like the pic above I am out. You know they have samples or at the very least can get pictures of the OG's from 1988. They can come very close if not exact to the exact color of EP. They want to charge more money then they can get them as close as possible to the originals. They have the shape very close (still should be a higher cut at the ankle) but I can live with the current shape, just needs to have the correct EP. If not then they shouldn't call them Fire Red 3's because that is not what they are.

Yeah deadass the elephant print should look like the racer blues but not 3M. That's all they have to do. If it aint like it though I'm still coppin lol no time for semantics. I can't be on some of ya'll energy. This is arguably my 2nd fav III colorway next to Black Cements. In for 2 pairs cuz I'm probably wearing these into the ground lol

Yeah deadass the elephant print should look like the racer blues but not 3M. That's all they have to do. If it aint like it though I'm still coppin lol no time for semantics. I can't be on some of ya'll energy. This is arguably my 2nd fav III colorway next to Black Cements. In for 2 pairs cuz I'm probably wearing these into the ground lol
Fam, I dealt with it on the 2007 release back when very little effort was put into getting retros correct. Ever since JB has shown they can get them 95% or better correct, Im not accepting anything less when it comes to the OGs. Ive been in the game long enough and owned enough that im good going without.

Maaaaan, I was JUST thinking about those last night. Was going through my closet and found the black/bright crimson pair from that release and regretting not getting those Jokers.
That’s right, it was the crimson red joints! I totally forgot about those! I doubled up on jokers and wore them quite a bit too.

My 2011 BC3s are so thrashed, they actually hurt to wear these days. Gonna have to unds my 2018 BC3s, still haven’t worn the blue racer 3s, because I still am wearing 2013 fire reds, and Free throw 3s.

My point is 3s are incredibly durable.

Fam, I dealt with it on the 2007 release back when very little effort was put into getting retros correct. Ever since JB has shown they can get them 95% or better correct, Im not accepting anything less when it comes to the OGs. Ive been in the game long enough and owned enough that im good going without.

Tbh 07's really weren't that bad. The Elephant print even lightened up with wear. But if you're out, hey man more power to you. I'm coppin 2 pairs because I want em and if it's in this truer to OG style they been pumpin than I'm all set. If the elephant print is too dark I'll lighten it up myself if I feel a need to.

Why did Nike/JB ever lighten the elephant print on the retros to begin with? The OGs EP was clearly a bit darker but was never blacked out. Just trying to understand a change that wasn't necessary

I still have the 2013 pair and mine are fresh and they should have just released remastered black tongue fire red 5’s if anything. Depending on how significant the changes there are between these and the 2013 pair will determine if I grab a pair of these or naw.

Back
Top Bottom