Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

For all you oldies but goodies (and the young guns as well), here's a couple old photos of this old man back in the early 90s rockin some OG Jordans during a high school basketball game ballin up the competition

Yes I already know the pics are in black and white lol

And Yes, I wore #23 cause I wanted to be like Mike
20211204_223732.jpg

20211204_223956.jpg

Can you guess the shoes?

RaPtoRs 7’s…

For all you oldies but goodies (and the young guns as well), here's a couple old photos of this old man back in the early 90s rockin some OG Jordans during a high school basketball game ballin up the competition

Yes I already know the pics are in black and white lol

And Yes, I rocked #23 cause I wanted to be like Mike
20211204_223732.jpg

20211204_223956.jpg

Can you guess the shoes?
You even stuck your tongue out like Mike.

I’m 50 on March 9th so all you guys chip in and buy me my favorite sneaker all time that comes out on March 11th 😂
How’s your Roth IRA looking these days?

Make sure to chip something into that bad boy every month.

And eat plenty of avocados.

…very important for arthritis and constipation as we head into our twilight years.

59578E9A-A16C-4363-AFEB-B4110044EB01.gif

I was told my EA pair won't be here till the 15th lol they lady said their shipping is behind bad now...almost 2 weeks. I used to have my NDC orders like 2 or 3 days max after ordering. It is what it is. Crazy though how everyone will have em this weekend and my "early access" will be days after the public release lol

I was told my EA pair won't be here till the 15th lol they lady said their shipping is behind bad now...almost 2 weeks. I used to have my NDC orders like 2 or 3 days max after ordering. It is what it is. Crazy though how everyone will have em this weekend and my "early access" will be days after the public release lol
Yours probably was also stolen from the Memphis factory robbery and they going to ship yours on release date

Its always funny to me when people hid their face on this site like they are some kinda undercover celeb or something... but someone hiding their face in black in white HS game pics from the 90s... thats a first!

Anyway... these are just shoes to me. I am 37. Grew up in Chicago. Watched a lot of Bulls games with my dad back in the day... but I never owned a pair of Js until the 16s went on clearence because neither my mom or dad were paying that much for "gym shoes" back in the day. Honestly, I think I wanted More Uptempos more back in the day because I thought they just looked cooler, and I remember I did get the Pippin 2s when I was in 8th grade after doing a lot of begging in Chernins or whatever that big shoe store in Jewtown. I also remember my cousin getting a pair if hand me down Js back in the day (Bordo 7s I think) that she got covered in paint.

Anyway nowadays I over compensate to make up for the stuff I wanted as a kid... not just with shoes but with everything, so I have to set limits for myself in order to control things, and honestly I reached that limit long ago... so I think Ill probably just pass on these. Im actually thinking about getting rid of quite a few pairs because I have another baby in the way and honestly excess have kinda ruined the thrill of getting new pairs anyway. Im out! ✌🏿

Anyway nowadays I over compensate to make up for the stuff I wanted as a kid...
I been thinking about this kinda thing and how we all got our own “sneakerhead origin stories”. Guaranteed every dude with an insane collection has some sneaker-related trauma in his past, whether it’s gettin teased for wearing sh*tty shoes or badly wanting a shoe they just couldn’t afford. I know this applies to me at least lol

Back
Top Bottom