Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Thanks for the instagram link, I followed in case people say this isn’t like the 88, I’ll show them the pictures in instagram. Exactly the closest to the 88.

And this is why people should give JB more $h!# when they dont reproduce their "legacy" colorways close to OG specifications cause they definitely have the ability to

Black cements, I'm looking at you... it's like they f things up on purpose to keep you copping till they get it right or something, hmmm 🤔

Why not get your correct size?

Damn NBA Store listed sizes out of sync with the size 7.5 all the way to the end, next to size 18.

If u want size 7.5 it is there, but you must swipe to the size 18 to see it lol 😂

Keep cranking these out Nike.
The more the better. Flood the streets with these. 🔥

Last edited:
And this is why people should give JB more $h!# when they dont reproduce their "legacy" colorways close to OG specifications cause they definitely have the ability to

Black cements, I'm looking at you... it's like they f things up on purpose to keep you copping till they get it right or something, hmmm 🤔
Why not buy it if it’s not close to og till they get it right like I did with those blasphemous wanna be 07 and 13 fake sob fire reds.

The question should be are these the best representation for a Jordan 3 since the first retro in 1994?

I say yes they are the best retro of any of the 3s that have ever released.

Pairs sitting at my mall. So tempted to get a 3rd pair.
7B1CD62C-AA6E-4F10-87B6-DCC489A424FE.jpeg
Fit TTS.

Back
Top Bottom