Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Which is exactly why I won’t tolerate anything beyond very small defects/blemishes/etc. If I get a pair with something on it that’s going to bother me, it has to go. We’re already getting bent over on the retail prices, so I’m not nor have I ever accepted just whatever trash is inside any given shoebox when I open it for the first time.
Yeah, if something really bothers me then I gotta find another pair, especially if it’s the toebox or on the outer part of the shoe where it’s seen more. It has happened.

Got my SNKRS pair in, but I think the elephant print is too high, did they send me fakes? :wow:

Nah in my opinion these are dope! Quality seems pretty normal imo, maybe I gotta get a second pair now so I can get that crazy quality y'all getting lol

Attachments

• C46A605C-3056-4C38-91D0-AD7DC63C21B8.jpeg
    C46A605C-3056-4C38-91D0-AD7DC63C21B8.jpeg
    338.1 KB · Views: 806
Yeah, if something really bothers me then I gotta find another pair, especially if it’s the toebox or on the outer part of the shoe where it’s seen more. It has happened.
This is an example of a pair where there is no way I was accepting this. These were brand new too, shipped deadstock from a legit company(Lapstone and Hammer).
0B354408-D13F-49E8-B1C1-1EA956C2B8AF.jpeg

Y'all are a trip :lol:

If anything these minor discrepancies make these feel even MORE like an OG Jordan release for me…But I digress…

I’m just chilling over here happier than a pig in slop that Nike managed to give us the closest to OG, retro 3 they’ve dropped to date…AND they were extremely easy to grab multiple pairs of…This is the best Jordan release in a very long time 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I like the elephant print on these... dont agree that that elephant print should be darker... When I first saw pics I thought they were a little light... then seeing them in person they are definitely dark but not too much... but far away they definitely do look dark

Y'all are a trip :lol:

If anything these minor discrepancies make these feel even MORE like an OG Jordan release for me…But I digress…

I’m just chilling over here happier than a pig in slop that Nike managed to give us the closest to OG retro 3 they’ve dropped to date…AND they were extremely easy to grab multiple pairs of…This is the best Jordan release in a very long time 🤷‍♂️
Honestly I would have been happier picking these up in person. I like my pair, glue stains and high elephant print and all, just the snkrs wait is annoying for a shoe this largely available and what's really pissing people off imo. Double is probably coming since I don't have many white based shoes.

A lot of us are used to copping on Saturday and having the kicks in hand by the following Wednesday or Thursday, maximum… so I get it.

It’s just inconsistent 🤷🏽‍♂️

^ I didnt realize how easy it would be to cop these... If I did I woulda copped in person... on Sunday my local mall had my size...but I passed cuz I was waiting on my double up pair from hibbetts that came today and my dicks pair came a day later the Sunday after release...even though its better to see pairs in person to spot imperfections I like the convenience of not leaving the crib and getting the pairs delivered to me... It just saves on gas and time lol

Ok Foamer Simpson you were right they are 10/10.

I can’t shave your beard. 😵‍💫 I shaved mine instead.

Blessup, woulda never known. 🥶

Ooh I see. Haha, this is my first time owning a Jordan 3 ever, so I'm not quite as familiar. I thought I saw posts from people having a few pairs of this new retro saying one pair had a higher EP height and one had a lower, too.

Oh actually, here's one example! :lol: Boo_Radley_ Boo_Radley_ can you share a picture of that?

Dang it, now I'm falling for it and am wondering if I should buy another pair and get one with a lower cut.
Give me a sec I’ll upload a pic

Back
Top Bottom