Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Rec’d my Canadian livestock pair. SMH

49E378EE-7B60-423E-9EA6-CA9B1B972DF7.jpeg

Sorry man...that EP is crap. Amazing how much variability there is with that piece of leather/material. Did they send diff specs to each factory, or was there a machine cutting tolerance issue? The avg person wouldn't notice, but to me it's so obvious at a glance. That's almost as bad as my BC EP cut. At least you have some nice thin EP on that left shoe at the back.

Around the time of those TBs, the Motorsport 4s also sat. The black laser 4s also sat and disappeared from NDC. I was able to call them to order a pair on discount, including a code. Miss those days!

My second pair came in, from Livestock in Canada. Can't believe I ordered these Thursday and they got here to LA from Winnipeg quicker than half the SNKRs orders from release day :smh:
Lucked out this time and got a pretty much flawless pair. I see no issues with build quality or paint, and thankfully both shoes have tumbled leather LOL.
ONLY nit I can pick is that the EP on the front of the left shoe is a bit lower than the right shoe, but the difference appears exaggerated in my pics compared to how they look sitting side by side on the floor (how they'll look on foot) in real life. I don't even consider the right shoe EP to be "high," it's just that the left shoe's is even lower. Overall, I couldn't realistically have hoped for a better pair unless I was able to comb through pairs in a store and mix and match. Thanks again for pointing me to that store, M martin2scla , sorry you aren't happy with your pair from the same place.

IMG_0765.jpg
IMG_0766.jpg

Back
Top Bottom