Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Ok, then lets look another picture of an OG pair...Remember, we're only talking about slant from collar to toe for this particular convo.

air-jordan-3-history-3-19.jpg

Compare this pic above to the 2022's and you'll see the same difference shape wise I was referencing.

Look at the OG pair you posted as an example. The slant from the collar to the toe is extremely different in the example you used.

You can’t tell those are stuffed also? I get the shape is different, the Retro toe is longer but all these pictures of OGs are somewhat deceiving

You can’t tell those are stuffed also? I get the shape is different, the Retro toe is longer but all these pictures of OGs are somewhat deceiving

Show me the stuffing then I'll believe you. 😄

However and regardless, OG's don't need to be stuffed to make the point we're trying to make here.

D336D828-5266-4529-AF68-B7D3D56A1E64.jpeg

Game worn, unstuffed. But I think I understand you a little better. It’s definitely a slant, not as drastic as those stuffed pairs though.

Now that's a flat toe box! That's how I remember the back tab back in the day...well below the collar. But, it's obvious from diff OG pics that the height varied widely; the FR comparison above is a great example. What we got this year looks almost identical to the OG FRs in that pic. But those have way less space than this WC pic. I bet the toe boxes and slants varied as well. Even in this pic, and trying to account for the diff angles, the EP height and patterns look very diff on the left vs. right.

It's weird that I've rarely if ever heard anyone mention that a pair are of shoes didn't look the same or weren't identical until this thread!

1663640042186.gif

Sure nothing's perfect and there's minuscule differences in everything, but one should be able to look at your shoes and clearly see a difference.

There shouldn't be different level heights, patters or cuts of leather in a single pair of shoes.

And to this day I've never noticed a difference in any pair of my shoes.

Mind you I don't stare at my shoes like this

1663640236780.gif

But I can't recall seeing a difference.
Think you took this to a whole new level on what I was saying .. but it’s niketalk so I get it

Got my Hibbett restock pair delivered today and received a VNDS pair 🤣😆😬

don't ask wth that **** is on the outsoles
:sick::lol:
20220920_000329.jpg
20220920_000349.jpg
20220920_000358.jpg
20220920_000317.jpg

Can't wait til tomorrow when I call Hibbett customer service and complain until they give me at least $20-$30 off for my troubles :lol::pimp:
That’s some BS and sucks. But how do they look otherwise? If that happened to me I’d be epically p’od and I’d be on here saying so. But once that wave of anger subsides, if you’re going to wear them (like I am shortly with my first pair) and it’s a good pair otherwise, it objectively won’t even matter after just one outdoor wear. But believe me, I absolutely get it. And if you were not planning to wear them any time soon, I get it even more.

Ok, then compare it to the DS pair from 88 I just posted above.
I said DS and in 1988. Materials change even without use. Why can’t we just be happy we got these and they look good? We always want better and perfection. Even MJ wore a mismatch pair for a game. If anything QC is better now more than likely, just like cars and most things. Old people just hate anything different and new.

I said DS and in 1988. Materials change even without use. Why can’t we just be happy we got these and they look good? We always want better and perfection. Even MJ wore a mismatch pair for a game. If anything QC is better now more than likely, just like cars and most things. Old people just hate anything different and new.
did you just call us... old?

Back
Top Bottom