Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

DD8D4307-EBF2-4828-98A7-3A63B33A0294.jpeg

LN4

IMG_7289.jpeg
I just compared my 2 pairs, FC and SNKRS.
Left: SNKRS
Right: FC

Right pair is noticeable tumbled and left pair is not. Very weird

The people in here getting annoyed by this thread are funny to me. :lol::lol::lol:

Ya'll are on the most important sneaker board in the history of sneakers, and are surprised by folks talking about and breaking down the inner details of a legendary sneaker. Welcome to NT. :nthat:
i will say that without this board i'd have had no idea that all the retros i picked up in the early 2000s when i first got into sneakers were trash compared to the originals (and some of the remastered retros in the 2010s). not sure if that's good or not cuz ignorance was bliss...but i am informed!

The people in here getting annoyed by this thread are funny to me. :lol::lol::lol:

Ya'll are on the most important sneaker board in the history of sneakers, and are surprised by folks talking about and breaking down the inner details of a legendary sneaker. Welcome to NT. :nthat:
Honestly surprised this production line talk has not happened already with prior releases.

This has happened in other threads. AM1 thread I believe, and some others. Nothing new 'round here. :lol:
New to me as far as a Jordan shoe goes. I dont visit other Nike threads often so Im kind of out of the loop. I am surprised this has not happened more often in here though, with other releases. All the LN means is a production line. It could be in the same factory, it may not. Most likely it is. Either way, it shows how mass produced items are not always consistent. It really has always been that way. Even with the true original makes.

Back
Top Bottom