Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

after seeing the past 2 NA retros sit ... these should be a super easy cop...

i also like how all these dudes came out the woodwork , like the shoe wasnt sitting everywhere 5 yrs ago :lol:

i MAY get a pair but id rather wait for a pair of NA fire reds :nthat:

after seeing the past 2 NA retros sit ... these should be a super easy cop...

i also like how all these dudes came out the woodwork , like the shoe wasnt sitting everywhere 5 yrs ago :lol:

i MAY get a pair but id rather wait for a pair of NA fire reds :nthat:

Which NA shoes sat? Maroons yes but the white cements didn't. Not sure how this one will go. It will depend on the release date. If it coincides with the next adidas yeezy release it will be easy.

Which NA shoes sat? Maroons yes but the white cements didn't. Not sure how this one will go. It will depend on the release date. If it coincides with the next adidas yeezy release it will be easy.
in my size 9 they did sit... all day.... not as long as the maroons but they deff sat
not to mention the 2012 cements sold very well ... the 2011 metallics sat forever tho

Last edited:
I dont remember how the 2011 release went or if they sat. I didnt care for them because they used that ****ty suede lol. Just skipped that release and continued to wear my 07's.

It made the shoe look ugly and look like some type of bootleg imo.
It no longer had the look with duraback and the faint white lines that show the cuts of the shoe. They took that look away and put this ashy suede that didnt show the cuts. Then they had this dark red jumpman on the tongue instead of a bright eye catching fire red.

It was lik an era of ****ed up retros from jordan brand

Hated that retro. Thank god for remastered coming out

Last edited:
Well I came out the store with a pair when they first released and it was not shiny so me> online pics

Not sure why you guys keep trying to tell yourself the retros are better than ogs. Just enjoy the damn shoes

Nothing will ever be better than the original. That goes for everything.Nothing will ever be better than the original. That goes for everything.

I also had the 2000 retros just sold them a month back the ogs **** all over the 2000 pair and the 2000 pair was actually nice

Even when the 2000 was consipated, it still **** on OGs.

Same goes for the 1, especially the 3,4,5, and 6

Then again different strokes for different folks.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I like these shoes so much, not because of MJ wearing them, but rather seeing them worn by one Hayden T. Fox on Coach.

Retro of the year NikeTalk, RETRO OF THE YEAR!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom