Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Don't think there is a way to change a ds pair of course; both of my ds infrareds are still very blue.

Just wear them and don't clean them or let em sit in the Sun.

My infrared 6s and my oreo 5s show NO signs of blue; each worn about a dozen times.  Honestly folks, they just don't look that blue in person under normal lighting, and it quickly dissipates!

Thanks for clearing that up then. Awesome, they're pretty much good to go if thats the case.

Does the blue slow the yellowing down or something?

Thanks for clearing that up then. Awesome, they're pretty much good to go if thats the case.

Does the blue slow the yellowing down or something?

It's supposed too but will have a nice cloud up with heavy wears and oxidation. The ice on the sides lasts longer than ice on soles

Last edited:
Damn. So JB really going to have retailers sitting on these for 2+ months? They're getting back doored for real.

Damn. So JB really going to have retailers sitting on these for 2+ months? They're getting back doored for real.
I'm sure many will get fired if caught. If they back door too much, there won't be any available on rd.

Last edited:
Those who funds are low atm

You have t-minus 2 months to

Take advantage of every

Extra Shifts

Extra Hours

Over Time

Off Day (Go in if you ain't doing **** all day)

Go fishing in the couch, car, drawers

Tell that piggy bank you grown up now so buss it open one time for a G

Sell Lemonade

GET YOUR HUSTLE MAN ONNNN

LET'S FEAST [emoji]127869[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji]

Last edited:
I still don't believe they will drop in July, I remember the week the 72-10s got pushed up I ask the manager did they get pushed up he laughed and said no, 2 days later they was doing a raffle.

Let's think about this logically for a second. Retailers are already getting the V's. They are "expected" to release July 23. In between now and then there are like a billion Jordan releases alone. The plan is then to have the V's sit for almost two months collecting dust, subsequently taking away inventory space just so they can release on schedule. I don't believe that. There are shenanigans afoot.

Last edited:
Well they did say that release dates were going away this year.

Might be the first big release of the new plan?

I'm still on the fence with these. Wore my 06 Fire Reds yesterday and other than yellowing are still in good condition.

Well they did say that release dates were going away this year.

Might be the first big release of the new plan?

I'm still on the fence with these. Wore my 06 Fire Reds yesterday and other than yellowing are still in good condition.

That's true. They haven't yet moved up anything too significant though, more like a week or two up or down. Hopefully these are the first significant shift in date.

Back
Top Bottom