Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Quote:
They look just like the pics we've been getting the last week or so lol
Like I said @jaylaw15, it could just be the angle and the shoe size.

laugh.gif

These retros are getting ****ter every ****** weekend.
MINUS THE TRUE CLASSICS

I swear personal hype be blinding my already ****** up vision.

I haven't copped anything this year (and last minus Chi, SBB, UNC and CM 1s) so I'm really aiming for retirement soon

Not even going to lie y'all half the time I buy my **** for likes and pack it up to return to store or Nike

Honestly I'm burnt the **** out

If it's not metallics, bred 1, true blues & space jams I don't want it.

And I pray to god Black Toe, Shadows & Royals remaster soon

All I really wanna do is finish the trinity

Last edited:
These retros are getting ****ter every ****** weekend.
MINUS THE TRUE CLASSICS

I swear personal hype be blinding my already ****** up vision.

I haven't copped anything this year (and last minus Chi, SBB, UNC and CM 1s) so I'm really aiming for retirement soon

Not even going to lie y'all half the time I buy my **** for likes and pack it up to return to store or Nike

Honestly I'm burnt the **** out

If it's not metallics, bred 1, true blues & space jams I don't want it.

And I pray to god Black Toe, Shadows & Royals remaster soon

What was the point of posting almost the same thing in two different threads? Next release you going say the same thing so why not just retire now?

The blue sole is starting to bother me the more I see it especially after dude lightened it up to a reasonable shade. Why do u do dis Jordan? Everytime, it never fails. Something everyone wants? Better make it weird somewhere and make sure its impossible to alter into a fix. 

These outsoles are so blue they're approaching Captain America territory with the red on the tongue. Why couldn't they just go with clear? I don't understand it.

I'm totally expecting to see blue something somewhere in the color code because its not just slightly tinted, its straight up blue.

Last edited:
HE SAID JULY BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! WE IN THERE [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

THANK YOU JORDAN BRAND THANK YOU

YOU BONEHEADS FINALLY LISTENED TO THE PEOPLE

3 Pairs are a goooooo

^^^ walking on dry crushed gravel at a walking trail or track does the trick. Makes soles cloudy but not dirty

The ice was way too blue on my supreme 5s so walked around a certain area a bit and got them cloudy a little

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom