Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Understandable but I thought they could only pick the nearest location.
You can choose up to 3 stores you wanna enter at. There are 3 Foot Lockers 15 minutes away from me in different directions. There's also another one 45 minutes from me that has the 2nd highest allocation in the area; I'm choosing that one as one of my 3.

You can choose up to 3 stores you wanna enter at. There are 3 Foot Lockers 15 minutes away from me in different directions. There's also another one 45 minutes from me that has the 2nd highest allocation in the area; I'm choosing that one as one of my 3.
True, makes perfect sense. Personally I would think the online would be better than in store because they can rig the in store raffles.

If you can secure from a store without paying extra then go for it.

That's the problem the online website's are not going to charge retail early
I would think at this point since you're on Niketalk you would know that these independent website do not charge anything near box price unless something is not selling
so I might as will pay the same price at a mom and pop store and then have to charge my credit card or use PayPal

I don't have a problem paying more for the shoe So I can avoid the BS in the summer heat

I paid 300 each for the cement nike air 4's I'm willing to pay the same for this

Last edited:
That's the problem the online website's are not going to charge retail early
I would think at this point since you're on I can talk you would know that
so I might as will pay the same price at a mom and pop store and then have to charge my credit card or use PayPal
I'm saying if you were to secure from a Foot Locker or Finish Line, not a boutique or mom and pop shop.

I'm saying if you were to secure from a Foot Locker or Finish Line, not a boutique or mom and pop shop.

That Includes running around going to wait by a store at 3 4 5 o'clock in the morning till the store opens dealing with nonsense if I go the major chaine store root or go to a boutique that charges retail

I have no time for that

Last edited:
That Includes running around going to wait by a store at 3 4 5 o'clock in the morning till the store opens dealing with nonsense if I go the major chaine store root or go to a boutique that charges retail

I have no time for that
Well then pay extra to secure them at a boutique or mom and pop shop, it's your money.

I swear, to me the issue with the E sticks out about as bad as this:

It's tacky and disappointing after such a long wait for a decent retro. Kinda surprising Nike didn't try to fix it.. It's their trademark. :smh:

Same allocation as Cement 4s.

i got two pairs of cements wondering if i should do the same here

im thinking one pair because ill just end up selling the second pair like im doing with my cements

i just dont want no **** marks on the upper of the nubuck

Back
Top Bottom