Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I dont know about anyone else but I'm not worrying about the "E" on my pairs I'm getting or getting on the ground with my protractor to measure the "E" on anyones pair.

Last edited:
I'm in on these. Haven't bought any jordans since the aqua 8s so I really don't know what the climate is looking like on releases now. Will attempt to cop online through snkrs app.

These will be everywhere.

Yeah, I just want to know if it's FCFS or raffles. Most of the releases besides some of the XII's have been FCFS.

If it's FCFS I will just swing by the mall before/after the gym and use SNKRS if they don't have anymore.

I've been anticipating a durabuck version since the 2011's came out like crap.

To anyone who could care less about the E, if I'm paying $240 or more for a pair of these, I wouldn't call it "whining" when you expect that a major detail of the shoe (heel branding) simply look halfway decent, and call JB out on it when it doesn't. ESPECIALLY when it's likely caused by such a stupid and unnecessary early manufacturing mistake. I thought JB had quality control? Or is that expecting too much?

Besides, if it wasn't at least partially because of JB hearing from consumers like some of US that kept voicing our dissatisfaction with their quality over the years, or "whining" as you like to say, YOU wouldn't be getting Nike Air, blinding tongue reflectiveness, OR decent upper material right now.

On the contrary, you'd be enjoying (whining about) yet another ashy hairy nubuck black/metallic V release. And paying an inordinate amount for it like the rest of the sheep.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
link to those images?
nerd.gif

can't find them
not on the site yet just uploaded to their server link

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom