Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

190 or bust
Bust then....you're not getting these DS for $190.  They may last thru launch day, or maybe even the next day.  It may even take a week to sell thru unclaimed store pairs, but they're not going on sale.  Even a discount at FTL or FNL doesn't get you to $190 (before tax).

Bust then....you're not getting these DS for $190.  They may last thru launch day, or maybe even the next day.  It may even take a week to sell thru unclaimed store pairs, but they're not going on sale.  Even a discount at FTL or FNL doesn't get you to $190 (before tax).

he could have an NDC 20% code which would do it before tax.

Fellow Nike talkers I need your help. I have a guy that's willing to buy these for me, but wants my DS XI legend blue in return. I would prefer to give up my French Blue XII' s since I have 2 pair. Which would be the better trade?

military discount is 20% at HOH 
pimp.gif

Fellow Nike talkers I need your help. I have a guy that's willing to buy these for me, but wants my DS XI legend blue in return. I would prefer to give up my French Blue XII' s since I have 2 pair. Which would be the better trade?

You don't think you can by these on your own? They shouldn't be too bad to get. If funds are an issue you can try selling the XII's (if he's unwilling to accept those) and then buy these up.

Just throw the french blues out there, maybe along with a few dollars, and see what he says. Worst he can say is no.

OK, OK....it's possible to get them down to $190 ;-)....His post simply didn't look like he had any plan in the works to achieve that.  Anyway, hopefully everyone that wants a pair get them, and at their desired price.  I had these in '90, and can't wait to have them again; despite the screwed up E, this looks like a great version of the shoe to come back to after all these years.

You don't think you can by these on your own? They shouldn't be too bad to get. If funds are an issue you can try selling the XII's (if he's unwilling to accept those) and then buy these up.

Right to be honest, money it's the issue. I was in the hospital for a week and the Dr to me off an additional week, so the money that I had saved up went to hospital bills and home bills and kids school necessities. So I works rather get rid of the extra pair of XII's French Blue than my Legend Blue XI'S.

These will be had for under retail with my Disco's 

and I'm sure there will be pairs sold for under retail on Ebay from inexperienced Resellers.

Look at some of the WC 4's OG, I seen people get those under Retail off the bay, depends on your size n luck

These will be had for under retail with my Disco's 

and I'm sure there will be pairs sold for under retail on Ebay from inexperienced Resellers.

Look at some of the WC 4's OG, I seen people get those under Retail off the bay, depends on your size n luck

my extra wc iv just got sold for 248 shipped on ebay(pending payment)

thats basically retail plus tax :lol:

i actually lost money with fees and shipping

i wouldhave prefered to do a staright up trade for these but nobody was willing

Last edited:
Rather have the blue than the ****** E.

not me

clear sole and netting supposed to be clear

outsole should be ice clear but it lookslike they tinted it blue

many have said the blue will go away but the back part looks way too tinted with blue to go away

legend blue xi tint from the pics and that shoe doesnt go clear over time it turns green

just add some white out to even out the E with the other letters :lol:

Back
Top Bottom