Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

kanye-air-jordan-5-black-metallic.jpg

SO I HEAD TO MY GIRL'S PLACE TODAY AND DECIDE TO CHECK THEM OUT IN PERSON SINCE THEYRE STILL IN STORES AND I SEE A SIZE 11 ON THE WALL.. I TRY THEM ON AND THEY ENDED UP FITTING PERFECTLY.. WHICH WAS AN UBER FAIL BC I ORDERED 2 10.5'S (A PAIR FROM SIVAS I DIDNT WANT AND SNKRS) 
laugh.gif

tired.gif

TO ALL THE FOLKS THAT SAID THESE WERE TTS.. I FOR ONE THINK THEY ARE NOT.. THEY FIT JUST LIKE MY LANEYS FROM 2013 WHICH ARE A 10.5. MY DEFINITION OF TTS IS HAVING THAT SMIDGE OF WIGGLE ROOM.. I DONT LIKE FOOT BINDINGLY TIGHT SHOES WHERE AFTER 2 HOURS YOUR FEET FEEL LIKE YOU'VE BEEN KICKING ONCOMING TRAINS. I SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER BC 90% OF NT LIKES TIGHT FITTING SHOES (WHICH GET CALLED TTS OFTEN)

LUCKILY THEY ARE "SITTING" WHICH MADE IT EASY FOR ME TO WALK OVER TO FOOTACTION IN BK FULTON AND SCOOP AN 11 WITH NO FLAWS MINUS THE "E" WHICH DOESNT BUG ME (THE FIRST 11 I TRIED ON WAS THE LAST PAIR IN DRJAYS AND WAS ASHY AF..PROB FROM PPL TOUCHING THEM WITH PIZZA SLICE HANDS) 

NOW I FINALLY HAVE MY PAIR WITH NO CREASES OR ASH.. BOX WAS A LITTLE BANGED BUT THE SHOES ARE PERFECT... NOW I JUST HAVE TO REFUSE THE PACKAGE FROM SIVAS AND NIKE AND IM GOOD.. THIS IS THE BEAUTY OF GETTING SHOES WITH NO HASSLE 

Nice, I knew something was up. I was starting to get a little nervous.
I chatted with them yesterday and the rep told me wed was expected date now I receive email today saying there was a delay and I can expect them by 8/3. Never had this type of issue with nike. How I can get a discount for it probably not though

What Kanye has been able to do for Adidas is pretty amazing but Jordan is a cultural icon that has lasted for over 30 years. Lets see how long Kanye West can stay relevant and continue to create the cultural impact that he has had.

What Kanye has been able to do for Adidas is pretty amazing but Jordan is a cultural icon that has lasted for over 30 years. Lets see how long Kanye West can stay relevant and continue to create the cultural impact that he has had.

He'll stay relevant until his followers realize the guy isn't worth modeling their life after.

Last edited:
Kanye Slander in this thread, yet you all will be back trying to buy Yeezy when they drop again.

Personally, I'll never buy anything Kanye. I haven't seen one thing he's put out fashion wise that appeals to me. Shoes included, Nike or the Triple Stripe. Give me a 1990 Nike track suit or a tee and jeans, only slightly baggy, and I'm good. I go mostly for comfort with a dash of personal style. To each his own.

Reselling the most basic looking shoes for $1,000+ to Kanye's lemmings is the only good thing to come out of this overblown Adidas hype.

QFT.

Last edited:
Personally, I'll never buy anything Kanye. I haven't seen one thing he's put out fashion wise that appeals to me. Shoes included, Nike or the Triple Stripe. Give me a 1990 Nike track suit or a tee and jeans, only slightly baggy, and I'm good. I go mostly for comfort with a dash of personal style. To each his own.
QFT.

Have you wore a pair of boost before? I'm just asking cause you mentioned comfort

Last edited:
I cancelled my order when I saw that email. Then I went to fnl got my 10.5 and wc points!

They wouldn't let me cancel my order. I was told that after the shipping process had started I would have to wait to get them and then return if I wanted a refund.

True, at the rate this country's headed, West will be a front-runner for the 2020 presidential election.

I'm not too big on either political party or candidate right now. Consider me Independent. But if Kanye ever has even a CHANCE of sniffing office...let's just say I'd pick Trump over Kanye without blinking. :lol:

Kanye Talk in this thread :x
It always begins as a hater coming for Kanye, then a few more negative comments following. Kanye is only brought up to trash him and yeezys. If y'all don't like seeibg Kanye in jb threads, i think people should leave him alone.

Back
Top Bottom