Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

mine just came!!!!!!!!! OMG

the uppers are so clean no scuffs!

my e's are jacked but i dontcare!

my god the ankle is almost as rubbery as the og

definately durabuck or atleast what it kinda use to be back in the day

nike came correct with this damn shoe!

the outsole isnt even as blue as online pics make it look!

i know i wont have buyers remorse for buying two pair like i did the white cement iv

only 2 shoes id double up on are these and the black cement iv

Last edited:
I hate to be the one, but these do seem "remastered" compared to the last couple of retros. The 2 pair I picked up were both a lot nicer than expected.

2014 infrared upper vs 2016 metallic upper.

Infrareds won't creases easy
Metallics crease easy
Infrareds scuff with a gust of wind
Metallics will be relatively easy to clean ahs harder to scuff

Hmm. ...

had these in elementary.my pair came with two hard plastic nike air hangtags

every damn colorway of the air force v low and high are fire

even every og colorways of the ultra force too

some kid in my class had an all navy leather upper with white swoosh ultra force. thats what started my love for all navy shoes

Last edited:
Screw all that @green rhino123, a retro of these is LONG overdue G.
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
The Nike Quantum Force High
Will Smith's other go to shoe, in Season One, of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
 ​
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ​
Man, I've been wantin' a pair of these forever. I swear, Nike needs start retroin' more of they're classics... Instead of bringin' the same damn ones back, every 3-5 years. Stop retroing the same damn Pippen's, Griffey's & Barkley's ... And bring back some Vandal's, Son of Glove's, Maestros, Shake N'destrukt's, Bounds, Solo Flight's, Turmoil's, Rise Uptempo's, & Muscle Maxes. And those are just the models I can think of, off the top of my head.
 ​
It seems like they only bring back 1, or 2 models a year. Then we they do... They do somethin' to butcher the design that we fell in love with, in the first place. I don't know about y'all, but I've been tired of the repetitiveness... When it comes to the Nike Retros. They focus more on re-releasing the runners, than the basketballs shoes.
 ​
tired.gif
 ​
 ​
Not tryin' to change the subject NT, I'm just sayin'. And like I said before, I love these BM 5 Retro's. I have NO complaints about these, whatsoever. One of the BEST releases this year, hands down.

Last edited:

Screw all that @green rhino123, a retro of these is LONG overdue G.
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
The Nike Quantum Force High
Will Smith's other go to shoe, in Season One, of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
 ​
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ​
Man, I've been wantin' a pair of these forever. I swear, Nike needs start retroin' more of they're classics... Instead of bringin' the same damn ones back, every 3-5 years. Stop retroing the same damn Pippen's, Griffey's & Barkley's ... And bring back some Vandal's, Son of Glove's, Maestros, Shake N'destrukt's, Bounds, Solo Flight's, Turmoil's, Rise Uptempo's, & Muscle Maxes. And those are just the models I can think of, off the top of my head.
 ​
It seems like they only bring back 1, or 2 models a year. Then we they do... They do somethin' to butcher the design that we fell in love with, in the first place. I don't know about y'all, but I've been tired of the repetitiveness... When it comes to the Nike Retros. They focus more on re-releasing the runners, than the basketballs shoes.
 ​
tired.gif
Yo, those need to be released. I remember that episode when Will and Carlton got locked up and Uncle Phil went into Shredder mode.

So, mines arrived today. I don't think I'll pre order again, but happy these are here. The quality is superb and they fit TTS more then the 07 pair I had. These smell awesome!! Lol

View media item 2117947

Originally Posted by AirSakuragi  ​
I just looked and Shoe Palace still has them, wish I could double up
mean.gif
 ​
 ​
I swear @AirSakuragi, my Backdoor pair looks suspect... I could just be paranoia though. I'll take, & post pics up in a few hours, NT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom