Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

squeak already ? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirSakuragi  

I think you're just paranoid my friend, my diagnosis is to watch Fresh Prince of Bel Air Season One Episode One and listen to Soul II Soul "Back to Life". 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seen that episode way too much, my friend.

laugh.gif

Actually, I've seen the whole series too much @AirSakuragi. And no, I don't own it on DVD.

Ladies and fellas, these seem to be pretty quickly drying up in SoCal. Shiekh's in Moreno Valley had one 13 but I didn't buy it because it had a fingerprint on one of the toes and a blemish on one of the heels' Nikes that I couldn't get off. It was also missing one of the cardboard ankle trees. I'm assuming it was tried on.

Aside from that, a FTL employee told me that he showed no more size 13s in a 50 mile radius.

I found the PERFECT shirt for these today, and it's not even a Jordan shirt. But I only took a pic of the product tag. D'oh! I'm going to see if I can get the shirt locally in another mall and if I do I'll post it up.

Last edited:
beautiful shoe. soft materials. feels like a hybrid between thin suede and durabuck. it can crease easily. expensive and my e is off but whatever. almost every pair is random with the e's.

Solid retro

View media item 2117989View media item 2117990View media item 2117991
View media item 2117993View media item 2118005View media item 2118006View media item 2118007View media item 2118008

Do yall realize theres a little resemblance between the '89 air trainer sc II and the '90 Jordan 5 midsole and heel areas? curves and lines

both designed by tinker yet still cool. i just realized this :lol:

View media item 2118009View media item 2118010View media item 2118011View media item 2118012View media item 2118013

Last edited by a moderator:
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Very, very nice pics @Sneekaz!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The BM 5's look like a fresh pair of the 2000's, in those pics. What kind of digital camera did you use G? Also, the Air Trainer SC II is one of my favorite Nike shoes of ALL-TIME. I still have the Infrared's, & Citron's from 2011 DS. The BEST Bo Jackson shoe ever IMHO. I'll rep you, when I can again G!
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​

Last edited:
So funny story. My continued V hunting took me to Riverside today.

At the mall there this young dude probably not more than 21 sees me wearing Playoff XIIIs and my "V matching" Raiders hat, and stops me in the hall with his spiel on this miracle cleaner he has, although I make it clear I'm not interested and I'm trying to keep walking.

He steps in my path and asks me what I clean my shoes with now, so I tell him "generic Champs cleaner." He then exclaims, almost as if he was in pain, "Oh no! Don't you know that ruins your shoes???"

I'm thinking, "Does he think I'm a rookie?" I'm LOLing in my brain, and I'm biting my tongue but I'm still trying to be polite. But I say, "Don't you know??? I've been using the same stuff for 20 years!!! And NONE of my shoes have been ruined! Ever!"

As I'm STILL trying to walk away he's STILL trying to spit his game and turns his attention to my hat. "How boutcha HAT? How boutcha HAT? Can I show you how it cleans ya HAT?"

It kind of reminded me of this:

View media item 2113015
:lol:

I turned it up to a brisk walk and said, "Bro I'm good. Really."

Some people never give up. :lol:

laugh.gif

Mall kiosks are the worst. It's clear most of them don't sell much so they're either completely disinterested or all up in your face.

That's awesome. Where did you find the jersey? Is it authentic? Is it Mitchell and Ness?

Thanks guys. It's a authentic on field jersey and it's by Rawlings. It's from 1991, the inaugural season for Comisky Park (now US Cellular Field). A friend on Facebook sold it to me for pretty cheap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom