Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Red Jumpman on the sole!!!  We needed that in the 2016's

HELL no. Unless they were the reflective Fire Reds with NA. The 2016 black/metallics are about as perfect as can be expected, as is.

Last edited:
Red Jumpman on the sole!!!  We needed that in the 2016's

I'm gonna have to disagree with that one. OG 1990 release did not have a red Jumpman on the sole and while its on the bottom of the shoe I'm glad JB stayed true to the OG on that one

I'm gonna have to disagree with that one. OG 1990 release did not have a red Jumpman on the sole and while its on the bottom of the shoe I'm glad JB stayed true to the OG on that one
it still looks better even though it isn't og and save all y'alls OG over everything comments.

It's a matter of personal preference. Mine is that black looks MUCH better on the black/silver makeup of this shoe.

Red looks better on the reflective Fire Red makeup. Just so happens that both of those are how it was on the OGs.

Last edited:
not for nothing but the material from the 11s look almost identical to the 16s based of those photos. but on a sunny day you can tell the diffrence

not for nothing but the material from the 11s look almost identical to the 16s based of those photos. but on a sunny day you can tell the diffrence

It's really not. In person you can definitely tell the difference, in appearance and touch.

Yea man DS, dude still has a 9.5,10 and 10.5 for the same price and DS... Lol he was hurting to pay bills after over stocking trying to resell hahah, he offered me the lower price.

Dude was like, I guess everyone is buying ultra boosts, nmd and yeezys. Hahaha scrublord skidmark. Death to the power resellers.

Jordan brand making the right moves in '16.

THAT OG LEATHER

and the og "E" looks bigger than the other letters
OGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGGOGOGO WOWWWW SO AMAZING OMG THE E IS SO GREAT WOW I LOVE THIS SLANTY TOE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Real Durabuck aged like piss and the toebox looks like trash, 2000 pair took a **** on those, and aside from the shiny tongue, this pair is even better.

Is it worth $220+, probably not, it's a $30 shoe. But I copped anyways.

Last edited:
Yea man DS, dude still has a 9.5,10 and 10.5 for the same price and DS... Lol he was hurting to pay bills after over stocking trying to resell hahah, he offered me the lower price.

Dude was like, I guess everyone is buying ultra boosts, nmd and yeezys. Hahaha scrublord skidmark. Death to the power resellers.

Jordan brand making the right moves in '16.
congrats my brother. 

Back
Top Bottom