Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

The 2020 Fire Red 3M for comparison.
726DFB0F-5C08-434B-A4AA-304AD8E57987.jpeg
The 2020 fire red looks like a completely different shoe then any of the recent 5s they really did their thing with these. Man I love wear my pair every 3 days lol.

The 2020 Fire Red 3M for comparison.
726DFB0F-5C08-434B-A4AA-304AD8E57987.jpeg
The 2020 fire red looks like a completely different shoe then any of the recent 5s they really did their thing with these. Man I love wear my pair every 3 days lol.
Yup, it's so much better. My third pair literally just arrived via eBay two hours ago. Cost me $262 shipped, so about $41 more than CA retail+tax. I've been wearing my first pair in the house a lot lately, and really came to appreciate how great this retro is. I've even mostly gotten over the tongue. When I realized this colorway is for some reason still not reselling for much more than MSRP, I knew I would be a damn fool not to get one more pair before it's too late.

My eBay pair is pretty solid, just a few little marks on it you have to hold up to your face to even see. I'm literally going to start wearing this pair today, and every day for the forseeable future, outside to do anything and everything. I've got so many pristine-looking Jordans, I suddenly have an uncontrollable urge to wear an OG NA retro with zero ****s given. Scuffs, whatever. Yellowing, whatever. Dirt, whatever. FR Vs look cool when beaten up, anyway, so I'm going to relish this LOL

Yup, it's so much better. My third pair literally just arrived via eBay two hours ago. Cost me $262 shipped, so about $41 more than CA retail+tax. I've been wearing my first pair in the house a lot lately, and really came to appreciate how great this retro is. I've even mostly gotten over the tongue. When I realized this colorway is for some reason still not reselling for much more than MSRP, I knew I would be a damn fool not to get one more pair before it's too late.

My eBay pair is pretty solid, just a few little marks on it you have to hold up to your face to even see. I'm literally going to start wearing this pair today, and every day for the forseeable future, outside to do anything and everything. I've got so many pristine-looking Jordans, I suddenly have an uncontrollable urge to wear an OG NA retro with zero ****s given. Scuffs, whatever. Yellowing, whatever. Dirt, whatever. FR Vs look cool when beaten up, anyway, so I'm going to relish this LOL
You’re almost convincing me to do the same. ALMOST.

You’re almost convincing me to do the same. ALMOST.
You should do it, dude. Like I told you the other day, the biggest reason I pulled again--on top of it being such a solid retro--is that they're still priced relatively reasonably. I'm shocked the prices haven't topped $300 10 months after the release. I guess they just aren't as mainstream popular as other stuff, but these prices are not going to hold forever. I knew that when the day came and I saw prices reach $300 and above, I'd have been sorry for not just grabbing one more pair for near retail when I had the chance.

Still didn't have these and I ran across a pair on FB marketplace in my size for 50 bucks. Figured they would be crazy beat but quickly decided to pick them up to fix up. Shocked when I got there. Not even beaters. They are yellow as **** but fully intact with very minimal creasing and no paint issues or anything. Gonna be my steal of the year almost certainly.

I loved my 07's like crazy. I regretted letting them go after getting the 2016 pair but at least I rocked them once more before I did. They were 100x's better in every way over the 16 except NA on the heel and those that prefer no 23 on the side. Probably for the better but man do I want another pair of these Metallics.

They're my fav V and I need them like they did the FR V's last year.

Back
Top Bottom