Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

My pair:

95D7BEF5-79F3-4583-8003-5478215003E5.jpeg

086EC16A-DAE3-46BA-93A1-E7AEE3078D12.jpeg

Sole can stay icy on a hardwood court. Once they hit the elements they would age. The blue tint on retros cater to that. It worked really well for these remastered Black metallics as well as the remastered 3M Fire Red's and Black Infra 6's. All 3 have aged beyond gracefully.
Yea, the blue definitely extended the life and delays the yellowing process.

Sole can stay icy on a hardwood court. Once they hit the elements they would age. The blue tint on retros cater to that. It worked really well for these remastered Black metallics as well as the remastered 3M Fire Red's and Black Infra 6's. All 3 have aged beyond gracefully.

Yea, the blue definitely extended the life and delays the yellowing process.

Exactly the reasons why, I absolutely LOVE the blue soles. Despite a lot of people loathing the **** out of them.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Indeed. Hated it at first but it made/makes sense.

Has anyone iced their soles on these or any retro before? My netting is yellow and my soles are milky yellow and I'd like to get them ice again and get some more life outta them.

What products did you use and what was the process like?

I’m trying to resist selling my pair off for the going rate. May be a while before we get another retro rendition. and for the price I paid pre Last Dance, I’m leaning on keeping them.

Back
Top Bottom