Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

So these or the supreme Vs black?

I mean I'm usually an OG guy since I've been buying Js since the early 90s, but that supreme Vs is tempting me

Probably pointless to ask that in this Thread but i say get the Supreme 5

Last edited:
I mean, I was also considering getting the PSNY 12s, but figured that this or the supreme Vs will have more outfit options than that stealth colored shoes. However material and durability wise, the PSNY would prolly last longer and made out of a more tougher material?

The dilemma of buying shoes these days. Too much wants but not enough spare funds :smh:

Last edited:
While the OG toebox looks better, I would hope they fit back in 1990 because o doubt you could get anything out of DS pairs now. If they continue the shape from last year's remasters sound of y'all may be mad though.
Pre grape OG
View media item 19481272015 remaster
View media item 1948128
The big issue I see with the OG toebox is that it's so stretched out. Jump to 2000 and they toned it down, much better IMO. Now the current ones took it so far in the opposite direction that they look like steel toed boots with a toebox inspired by the Grand Canyon. I'd be okay with a 1990 toebox, but a 2000 is like the little bear's soup, nice and in the middle.

Well we're not getting the OG or 2000 toe box any way. From the 5 lows we've seen this year y'all better not hold your breath

Yes xphishx713 xphishx713 !!!

They all need a "RE-retro", this F'in instant!!!

Especially, the Green/Orange colorway.

Those are Unauthorized/Fakes in that pic @Sneekaz, if you didn't know.

Look closely, the mesh on the tounge is black G. Still, they are cleansed though.

I was more so thinking about the shape.. But Idk grapes are one of my favorite colorways.... It was a cool break from the constant red and black colorways

These coming home with the Fam...
Hell yeah they are @vintageog7. TWO pairs easily, NO second guessin'...
These are a nice classic shoe, Can not wait.
Me either.

All I need is two pair of these, a pair of the "Hangover" 12's, and I'm good...

That is , until the Indiglo 14's, True Blue 3's, Black Concord 11's and White & Blue 16's drop...

I think I'm sleepin' on the OG 9's...

I feel like people are going to faint when official pics drop. Regardless of shape, Durabuck and the silver Nike air on the back will have y'all happy

Maybe. Took a while for pics to surface for last years big July drop (Bordeauxs) and boy were those disappointing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom