Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

If I would have to guess I would say June 11. Besides there is nothing special coming out in June so they can technically fit them in anywhere. Just my thoughts...

That's what I thought. I don't mind June or July, but it would be nice to get them out of the way. There is a lot of "eh..." is June to me, though. These would completely overshadow anything in June imo.

I'd cop these tomorrow if they dropped before july need'em asap..[emoji]128175[/emoji] COD[emoji]128181[/emoji] stay ready for any surprise or early releases..

Last edited:
^^ I need them to wait too, gotta get through a Vegas vacation and see where the disposable income sits lol

That's ironic, I too am going on a Vegas trip. I leave out Friday and come back Tuesday

Side note: if you guys need two months to save up for a pair or two for Jordans, maybe you shouldn't be buying them in the first place *shrugs*

Last edited:
Too hot to be wearing jeans or joggers. Gotta stick with some basketball shorts or cargos :lol:

Too hot to be wearing jeans or joggers. Gotta stick with some basketball shorts or cargos :lol:

True [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji].

Black or white tee

Khaki cargos

And the coup de gras

Nike Air Metallic 5s

Back
Top Bottom