Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

2li7vrr.jpg

4ujl9h.jpg

The Air #Jordan 5 Retro OG Black/Metallic Silver arrives in stores and online Saturday. | bit.ly/WOo74k
:wink:

Entered one raffle today and I'll try to hit two/three more tomorrow. I'm trying to remain fairly confident that I'll hit between 3-4 raffles and SNKRS.

Got a ticket at 5 stores this morning at one local mall, and will hit up my other local mall on the way to my hockey game tonight for 5 more tickets.

Im trying so hard not to  cave and buy these, but they are so sexy... Will be in the winter rotation, if winter comes to FL this yr
laugh.gif
.... These are all over the footsites launch locator app, im tempted to give it a go.. But 5 usually dont move in my area, 11s 12s and 10s move like free bricks here

Just hit up two malls...three raffles at one...and two at the other.

I hope that's enough as I only need one pair.

I guess kicksusa is joining the online raffle system for releases... this is gone b a headache for future releases... probably gone b plenty of unclaim pairs bc im sure not everyone knows about this new system View media item 2104577

I got my pair in the bag.  My people that work at Kicks USA told me to just register and they'll hook it up for me, but my girl is aggy because she wants them, but wears a size 7, and the person on the phone told her that everything is being done through the app,  Only drawback is that, online says FCFS, and the app says the same thing, so it's like what gives?  The app doesn't have a 7.  It starts at 7.5.  So, I'm hoping they don't know what they're talking about and I can get her pair Saturday morning with no issues, because I really, really, REALLY don't feel like having to go out to Willowbrook at 6am Wednesday for a ticket.

Im trying so hard not to  cave and buy these, but they are so sexy... Will be in the winter rotation, if winter comes to FL this yr
laugh.gif
.... These are all over the footsites launch locator app, im tempted to give it a go.. But 5 usually dont move in my area, 11s 12s and 10s move like free bricks here
were at in FL? pc as in panama city, or palm coast?

i live in tallahassee and they sell decent over here. a lot sits but the classic ish does not. also sucks because being a smaller city we do not get a lot of the more hyped releases. tons of ub and nmd's, yzy, ovo's wings etc. pretty much if it's not a mass produced j or just average qs. not too mention finish line stopped guaranteed tickets. wc4's and other j's i have always been able to show up 10-10:30 monday and get a ticket. now they doing raffles where they draw winners, SMH. i will still eat but more leg work.

those above pics official nike pics? those pics look great, can't wait.

Last edited:
I got my pair in the bag.  My people that work at Kicks USA told me to just register and they'll hook it up for me, but my girl is aggy because she wants them, but wears a size 7, and the person on the phone told her that everything is being done through the app,  Only drawback is that, online says FCFS, and the app says the same thing, so it's like what gives?  The app doesn't have a 7.  It starts at 7.5.  So, I'm hoping they don't know what they're talking about and I can get her pair Saturday morning with no issues, because I really, really, REALLY don't feel like having to go out to Willowbrook at 6am Wednesday for a ticket.
with the new system u can only register one time tho?? I hv 3 kicksusa within 20 miles of me an usually go to each store to try raffles.. now i only get to register at one store new system sucks!!! Plenty of pairs will b unclaimed bc ppl probably wnt even no that u hv to register by email now!!!

Looks like most stores are getting these but how many size runs?

Did 2 raffles at the mall by my job but the closest foot locker to me is doing fcfs.

laugh.gif
were at in FL? pc as in panama city, or palm coast?

i live in tallahassee and they sell decent over here. a lot sits but the classic ish does not. also sucks because being a smaller city we do not get a lot of the more hyped releases. tons of ub and nmd's, yzy, ovo's wings etc. pretty much if it's not a mass produced j or just average qs. not too mention finish line stopped guaranteed tickets. wc4's and other j's i have always been able to show up 10-10:30 monday and get a ticket. now they doing raffles where they draw winners, SMH. i will still eat but more leg work.

those above pics official nike pics? those pics look great, can't wait.
None of those, im in plant city bout 15 mins from Tampa.... For now with this launch locator app, being beta tested in my area it has made life easier. No more running to FTA FTL for raffles. Do it the phone and wait until Thursday at 6pm and see if i got lucky

Back
Top Bottom