Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

but taken' it further back circa 1990 - who remembers the og Snapple with the narrow opening on the top of the bottle - clear carbonated sodas like root beer... :nerd: ...before the ice-teas were all that was hot in them streets

Last edited:
but taken' it further back circa 1990 - who remembers the og Snapple with the narrow opening on the top of the bottle - clear carbonated sodas like root beer...
nerd.gif
...before the ice-teas were all that was hot in them streets
All their ice teas are bad tbh. If they used to be skilled in soda, might as well give it a try again. 

Here are some pics of the track pants I just got in.

These are made of a really good grade of nylon ripstop. They're not quite the same as the crinkly kind used on the black/red OG Jordan V Archive jackets and pants from late 2012. They are more like the insanely expensive ($230) OG AJ IV pullover and matching ($100) pants from around Summer 2012 that I can't imagine very many people bought at retail (I eventually got both, but at massive discounts after they sat online forever).

Anyway, material is pretty nice. These have TWO back pockets fastened with rubber buttons. The Jordan details are all highly reflective. The legs do NOT have zippers, but they do have elastic cuffs that are snug around the cankles, so your reflective V tongues can be on full blinding display.

A few details set these apart from the usual nylon or fleece Jordan pants. They are waist size fitted, like jeans or slacks, i.e. the sizes are 36, 38, 42, 44, etc., yet they still have a drawstring, and are also fastened in the front by a rubber button. They also have a zipper fly. The cut on them is definitely athletic, so there's not much bagginess left over at all. I'm 248 lbs. and went with a 42 waist, and they were a LITTLE looser than snug on me. The length is also not "long as hell," so there won't be excess leg billowing at the ankles if you're shorter than 6'4", LOL.

Back view:

Back view with flash:

JORDAN script on left leg with flash:

Back waistband tag:

Front view:

Front view with flash:

Closer view of the front:

IMO, these are
nthat.gif
. WHY is there no matching jacket???
There is.
There's Only One Way To Rock These Bad Boys........

With That OG Apparel
nthat.gif
Nice!  A little hot here in NC for the sweatshirt though!  
happy.gif

There is.

Where? If you're talking about the newer one made of fleece, I've seen that one. But when I said "matching," I meant a jacket made of the same ripstop nylon as the pants. I haven't seen one of those yet. Do you know of one?

Caverns? We talking bout caverns?

Seriously, you wore them in caverns? LOL. More power to you. I remember how I wore my first pair of OGs EVERYWHERE. Even to the beach. And to go fishing. Back in the days when we didn't care about Force Fields or duck walking. :lol: Enjoy them.

Yeah....im 34 years old now and i wear them as much as i can and however i can....i take them everywhere unless its rainy and muddy haha......im not as careful as i used to be.....exactly like you said....i wear them like back in the day not giving a damn lol

So I'm on vacation in Florida and I got deadstock grape 5s size 9 2006 version for 130. But 29.70 shipping but still 160 shipped DS 2006 grapes is a great deal imo. Back then I would have to get pretty well worn pairs for 200 lol. I'm so excited to get home. (Kind of dumb bc of vacation). I sold my old 2006 pairs and kept the 2013s. Boy was I dumb. The 2013s are well padded but just aren't as comfortable bc of the "leather" plastic they use. I can't wait to wear my 06 pair

And I also went to the mall at millennia and I saw the Metallica 5s at finish line size 8.5. I won like 8 raffles for a 8.5 and none for a size 9. Good thing j ddnt get the 8.5 because they felt super tight compared to my size 9.

I already have a pair but just seeing hem in store makes me want to buy every pair I walk through. It's like I have them but I'm still going in the store to look at them.

Anyways on my DS grapes there is a dark brown spot on the sole. Everything else is clear except one circle spot. It's wierd because it's only one spot. I'll post a pick when I get home but has anyone had this problem?

Last edited:
I dont know whether or not to take my double up pair back to finish line and cop at a cheaper price later or just hold on to them. I know they're gonna sit i just dont know if they're going to hit outlets by me later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom