Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Can't wait. Columbia XI's and White/Infrared VI's in the same month would be a dream come true. February 1st is on a Sat. though
nerd.gif
who confirmed columbias?

Just like they were rumored to release this year holiday season with that picture that said 2013. Even though people thought it said 2012 but clearly that was the playoffs and this year looks like laney 11. It can be rumored and I hope its true I just wont believe any Columbia rumors anymore until its confirmed and we see pictures. They do that shoe so wrong though pushing it back so many times.

As someone who has those, those are awful with the banana shape and cheap ashy suede

They can be DS and they still look like they've been worn.

They look fine to me and to everyone I know who has em.

The only people I hear talk bad about them are nerds on a message board.

They look fine to me and to everyone I know who has em.

The only people I hear talk bad about them are nerds on a message board.

Where are you?

and the ones who like them are the ones who don't know what they're supposed to look like

People are complaining about the infrared color smh. the 2010 pack was similar to the og which was infrared vs deep infrared in the 2000 version seem like ppl forgot and dont care about that..

Where are you?

and the ones who like them are the ones who don't know what they're supposed to look like
You think people don't know what the OGs look like? 
laugh.gif

Of course the OGs look better.  As do 99% of the OGs compared to the retros, but it ain't 1991 anymore.   Doesn't change the fact that it's still a hot shoe that you yourself still copped
laugh.gif

You think people don't know what the OGs look like?  :lol:

Of course the OGs look better.  As do 99% of the OGs compared to the retros, but it ain't 1991 anymore.  Doesn't change the fact that it's still a hot shoe that you yourself still copped :lol:

No it's not

Then why'd you cop fam? Why do you still have the shoe, you know they're going for 500+ on the Bay right?

Because the black infrared is one of my top three.

And I've thought about selling them. Like I've said up here. I pull them out and wear them once a year...realize they're still wack and besides that uncomfortable.

I didn't even know they were desirable by people until someone else mentioned the resell value a couple of months ago.

Back
Top Bottom