Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Because the black infrared is one of my top three.

And I've thought about selling them. Like I've said up here. I pull them out and wear them once a year...realize they're still wack and besides that uncomfortable.

I didn't even know they were desirable by people until someone else mentioned the resell value a couple of months ago.
If they're as bad as you claim, I'm trying to figure out why you put a horrible "banana shaped", "ashy", "cheap suede" shoe on your foot more than once.  Ok fam
laugh.gif

You're salty you couldn't cop and hating, or just trying to sound cool.  Or both.  Either way, its wack
mean.gif

I guess I got a good pair of black infrareds from the pack. My pair is not ashy at all, pretty nice retro IMO. But they definitely would have been better with durabuck.

If they're as bad as you claim, I'm trying to figure out why you put a horrible "banana shaped", "ashy", "cheap suede" shoe on your foot more than once.  Ok fam :lol:

You're salty you couldn't cop and hating, or just trying to sound cool.  Or both.  Either way, its wack :smh:

or maybe I'm knowledgeable and have an opinion that they suck, like a lot of other people up here. You know us "nerds". It's sort of like you being on a message boards with us "nerds" or even you using the term nerd as an insult.

And why would I be I salty I couldn't cop? Like they sold out immediately or somethin :lol:

My question is why do you care that I think they're ashy and banana shaped?

I would LOVE to see sport blues, and black and white infrareds release next year. I don't even care if they have Nike air. I just want them lol

...and already with the dumbass debates lol not even past 10 pages of the thread and ****** talking about a completely different shoe.

or maybe I'm knowledgeable and have an opinion that they suck, like a lot of other people up here. You know us "nerds". It's sort of like you being on a message boards with us "nerds" or even you using the term nerd as an insult.

And why would I be I salty I couldn't cop? Like they sold out immediately or somethin
laugh.gif

My question is why do you care that I think they're ashy and banana
You're knowledgeable because you know these joints originally came with a different material? 
roll.gif

See, that's what makes you a nerd.  Not that you're on this board, but because if someone likes a shoe you don't, in your mind they somehow don't know any better or don't know the history behind it.  Do I wish the 2010 had durabuck?  Of course.  But maybe... just maybe... people realize it's only a d*mn shoe and are just happy to have a somewhat similar shoe to the one they originally fell in love with.

And yeah, there are some people who have said they suck, just like there are some who have said they like their pairs.  Who cares?  I bet those who said they suck didn't cop when they dropped because they're not gonna spend 300+ on a shoe they don't like.  Or if they did, sold em at some point and don't still rock a shoe they describe as "awful" like you do
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You're knowledgeable because you know these joints originally came with a different material?  :rofl:

See, that's what makes you a nerd.  Not that you're on this board, but because if someone likes a shoe you don't, in your mind they somehow don't know any better or don't know the history behind it.  Maybe... just maybe... they realize it's only a d*mn shoe and are just happy to have a somewhat similar shoe to the one they originally fell in love with? 

And yeah, there are some people who have said they suck, just like there are some who have said they like their pairs.  Who cares?  I bet those who said they suck didn't cop when they dropped or if they did, sold em immediately and don't still rock a shoe they describe as "awful" like you do :lol:

Adults don't think calling someone a nerd is an insult, so I assume you're young, and I bought them because I can.

And if it's who cares and it's just a shoe? Why do you seem upset because I think they suck? There's a whole thread going on with people bashing that release and hoping next year they have durabuck.

Maybe if you didn't just join two days ago you would know that a lot of people got this sneaker and weren't happy with them. I'm sure there will be plenty of threads about sneakers you don't like. You accept differences of opinion and move on.

Look at those 99's above you and look at your pair, are they even close in shape, materials or color?

im just happy to see some VIs release next year! so many OG cws that have never retroed 
smile.gif
 definitely looking forward to next year.

Adults don't think calling someone a nerd is an insult, so I assume you're young, and I bought them because I can.

And if it's who cares and it's just a shoe? Why do you seem upset because I think they suck? There's a whole thread going on with people bashing that release and hoping next year they have durabuck.

Maybe if you didn't just join two days ago you would know that a lot of people got this sneaker and weren't happy with them. I'm sure there will be plenty of threads about sneakers you don't like. You accept differences of opinion and move on.

Look at those 99's above you and look at your pair, are they even close in shape, materials or color?
I'm not upset about anything.  I'm actually laughing that you supposedly wear a shoe you think is ugly, uncomfortable, and nowhere near it's original.  Just because I officially joined recently, doesn't mean I didn't lurk and know that a lot of people seem to not like the release and I don't care.  Like I said, I do and others on this site and in the "real world" I know like them.  Should I be using a the fact that they're going for 500+ resale as a barometer for why they're hot? The fact that you keep referencing what other people are saying shows me you're just trying to fit in the crowd, and can't formulate an opinion of your own, hence you being confused about whether to wear the shoes or not. 

The 2010s and 99s aren't the same shoe.  Hardly any of the newer retros are.  Doesn't mean I have to like mine any less.

Last edited:
One note thats his shoe and his money let him have his way. Two I personally also dont see the point of bashing a shoe you own and still willing have to this day. Isn't there a word for people who keep or want shoes because they are desirable to other?.??.?.?.? but anything again who cares what I think. Now back to the white infrareds please

I'm not upset about anything.  I'm actually laughing that you supposedly wear a shoe you think is ugly, uncomfortable, and nowhere near it's original.  Just because I officially joined recently, doesn't mean I didn't lurk and know that a lot of people seem to not like the release and I don't care.  Like I said, I do and others on this site and in the "real world" I know like them.  Should I be using a the fact that they're going for 500+ resale as a barometer for why they're hot? The fact that you keep referencing what other people are saying shows me you're just trying to fit in the crowd, and can't formulate an opinion of your own, hence you being confused about whether to wear the shoes or not. 

The 2010s and 99s aren't the same shoe.  Hardly any of the newer retros are.  Doesn't mean I have to like mine any less.

How do you contradict yourself within a matter of seconds :lol:

If it is and infrared colorway, please JB make it actual INFRARED. Not like the bad Infrared Pack, that color was so off. 

Back
Top Bottom