Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

HOPEFULLY the nike air doesn't hype these too much but it most likely will and the price
frown.gif
frown.gif
. Honestly i'd rather it was GYM RED and JUMPMAN air and an easy cop...
eyes.gif
. jumpmans look better on 6s and we will see what the price is I really want this colorway but if they do anything stupid with the price i'm just gonna pass
mean.gif
Jumpmans do NOT look better on the 6's, not even close!

Jumpmans do NOT look better on the 6's, not even close!

Amen! The 6 is one of my all time favorites! I remember when the fakes first started and they had the jumpman logo with air underneath. It was an instant fail and laugh because you knew shoes were fake.......and then....JB removed the Nike air branding and actually used the same jumpman air logo

Sorry for trolling this thread right now, but YES!

The NIKE AIR destroys the Jumpman AIR on these. And why not just a Jumpman like the V's? That AIR font below the Jumpman has always been AWFUL!!!!!!!
This is so right on point! The jumpman on the 6's looks comical(doing the splits!) It's the main reason why I have not bought a pair since the og's in 1991-92. The nike air looks so much better!

Infareds and Carmines, I could care less about jumpman or nike air. Nothing but love for VIs over here.

What brand wipes did you use and how did you clean them?
i just used the yellow armor all wipes. and i just clean them with water, soap using a soft brush, dry them and just use the wipes before i store them, it really protects them from yellowing

Even if they don't have NA on the back ill cop... Missed out on the 09 release... However the OG treatment is always a good look

Plenty of 6's coming out next year.  I just need the maroons and sport blues.  My infrared pack pair of the white infrareds still look nearly ds, and my 2000 black infrareds look sick for a 13 year old shoe.  If this continues, 2014 should be another easy year for me

I'm gonna have so much fun next year. VI's are my numbero UNO. Beautiful sneaker, just, gorgeous. The shoe.

Back
Top Bottom