Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

ummmmm thanking them for the experience of back in the day????

back in the day u walk into the store, purchase the kicks, go home and wear them.

ummmmm thanking them for the experience of back in the day????

back in the day u walk into the store, purchase the kicks, go home and wear them.
Yes, I'm referring to it being 11am and I casually scrolled through sizes. I'm well aware of the walk-ins back in the day, in this day and age for an OG model to sit like this, ONLINE of all places, is saying something.

Really wish the black joints retro'd instead those would've been robocopped two pairs so I passed on these, really clean summer shoe if I didn't get the Brons and KDs these would've been a no brainier but couldn't afford another 183 bucks right now

Last edited:
I cringed everytime today when some said the "Infrared 23" looked better than the white/infrareds. I know it's matter of opinion, but that opinion sucks, IMO, lol. The all infrared joints look horrible.

My boy works at a finishline, he said they only got half the pairs they was supposed to. I guess a winter storm delayed pairs to stores, so more went online. I don't know how many stores got half the pairs, but it looks like your order shouldn't get cancelled.

All reds were just a hype pawn so nike could move 400k of these "plain / too pink" OG colors

I like em but don't wear jordans. might get the blk infrareds

Last edited:
walked into FNL at my local mall and copped a 10.5 with ease. so many aggy mofo's that couldnt get their size 8's lol

Been a while since I ordered through FNL.

How long does it usually take to get email order confirmation?

Back
Top Bottom