Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Got them off Eastbay. Added to cart 2 hours ago. It had a countdown. Never seen that on Eastbay before. So I just left the page open on my iPad. Came back and checked out. Surprised that it worked.

For those who got through on fnl. How long did it take for you to get your confirmation e mail?
I usually get mine immediately, but it took about an hour to finally receive mine. I wasn't worried though. They have to process a lot of orders.

Last edited:
i know im prob late but i found my order confirmation in my promotions tab in my gmail. normally goes to reg inbox. so go look there

just woke up and saw fnl had a FSR and was surprised since i forgot to set my alarm to wake up lol. I added and it worked. Payed through paypal. Got email confirmation instantly after.

Had to wait outside my local mall for some hours and ****. Then when the security guard opened the doors ************* start pushing and running . People that was at the front ended up being last.:smh: Was able to get an 11.5 for my brother so it all good.

Woke up at 10...was unsure if I wanted them...told myself if it was still available at the store I would buy them...11:30 and still available

Im a sucker for infrared so im happy :smile:

All reds were just a hype pawn so nike could move 400k of these "plain / too pink" OG colors

I like em but don't wear jordans. might get the blk infrareds
This will be the first time in my life using this word.
But what @sharkin posted is the exact description of what a HYPEBEAST is!
Not coming at you homie, just using your post as an example.

Last edited:
I finally got my order to go through after 2 initial failed attempts.

Got my confirmation email from FNL almost instantly.

But I got confirmation payments from PayPal on those first two attempts.

And my PayPal account is showing charged amounts.

Guess I have to cancel/dispute those charges now.

Just got mine 20 min ago from a local store...theres alotta downfalls bein in Pittsburgh for school, but it has its perks! No tax too... :D

Got thru FNL right away today. Was able to cop these and a couple Toro (Infrared23). Below retail with WC Rewards. Today was a good day.

Back
Top Bottom