Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Yea, FNL ain't even splashing no more.
EB is lag free with 20 line time. Wish I slept in and tried now.

Last edited:
Went out to see their actual color in person this morning. I had intent to cop if they was reminiscent of the 2000 version. I came up as a teen in the 90s era and owned the 2000 Blk/infra, but these aint them,no way,no how.. Long & short,theres no 2 ways around it, these are a highlighter Pink with a very vague orange tinge.

Easy pass.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if I can use my  FTL vip birthday coupon on these in store?

Last edited:
Man they must've produced bred XI numbers
Easily.

I said 2 days ago this will be like the gamma 11's, bred 11's,grape 5's and taxi 12's.Its millions of these and you know its an easy cop when they make fetus sizes.

I highly doubt the carmines and black infrareds will be this easy.

Wow I never knew if a shoe was released and was displayed throughout the day maybe even the weekend that it was "sitting" also I just found out if you buy shoes today and wear them tomorrow your "un-ds' ing" them ctfu! Maybe I'm from the old school..when shoes actually sat was when they had no intention of selling out or when you pull a shoe out the stack from a year or more ago that you was un-ds' ing them

Easily.

I said 2 days ago this will be like the gamma 11's, bred 11's,grape 5's and taxi 12's.Its millions of these and you know its an easy cop when they make fetus sizes.

I highly doubt the carmines and black infrareds will be this easy.

Bred 11s were an easy cop? Man those were a ***** for me to get

Went out to see their actual color in person this morning. I had intent to cop if they was reminiscent of the 2000 version. I came up as a teen in the 90s era and owned the 2000 Blk/infra, but these aint them,no way,no how.. Long & short,theres no 2 ways around it, these are a highlighter Pink with a very vague orange tinge.

Easy pass.

these were the one shoe I would come out of "jordan brand retirement" for... if they would have done it right... oh well, I will wait for the "nike air" version in 3 years :nerd:

:tongue:

Bred 11s were an easy cop? Man those were a ***** for me to get

The quantity more so than ease. They were released a few times. Was difficult at the first run. Thats why some were able ti resell for 400 or something stupid. But after a rerelease people all got theirs. Which dropped resell to 250.

The last pair that I notice to sit a few days after release at stores were Jordan Retro X - Cool Grey/Black - Infrared.

Last edited:
This will be the first time in my life using this word.
But what @sharkin posted is the exact description of what a HYPEBEAST is!
Not coming at you homie, just using your post as an example.
um..  it definitely sounds like you're coming at me..

I like these a lot, but black shoes suit me better and I'm not gonna buy both just because.

You got a bugatti in your avy, does that mean you drive one?

i dunno but eastbay has all sizes, hopefully this is a good sign of times to come this year for releases

Order went through on FTL, waiting on that confirmation though 
indifferent.gif

/\/\/\Infrared is a form of pink and red, but thts why its call INFRA RED....Meaning vibrant, thts wht thy were goin with when Tinker was designing this...

Back
Top Bottom