Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

If the carmines will be like this release
Jimmy-Pesto-Jr-Dancing-Gif.gif

everybody knew these would be an easy release.  they produced a ton.  with that being said,  i believe JB will be doing the same with the Carmine's.  I'm sure more hype, but should be plenty to go around .  JB has been stepping up production when it comes to GR's

wow these didn't sell out quick, they still have em on finishline site
laugh.gif
 pass on these since I have the varisty/red 6s...hopefully they release the black/infrared 6...waiting on that one
smokin.gif

um..  it definitely sounds like you're coming at me..

I like these a lot, but black shoes suit me better and I'm not gonna buy both just because.

You got a bugatti in your avy, does that mean you drive one?

Coming at you would have been comments directed at you and your character.
I merely used your post as an example for a term that gets used very loosely in the Nike consumer community.
To answer your question about my avy,
Yes I have a Bugatti in my avy, and no I don't drive a Bugatti, but I am a sportscar enthusiast.

But the difference in what's in my avy and what you posted is this.
I'm not on a Bugatti forum in a Bugatti thread saying I don't drive sportscars, but I'm going to buy the most limited color and exclusive edition of the Bugatti thats dropping this winter.
They would probably ban me from the message board for being a wanna be.

Never liked these white infareds

Still glad JB made tons of these so everyone that wanted them got them

[quote end ame="Murkn3m" url="/t/538444/nike-air-jordan-vi-white-red-23rd-anniversary-edition-jan-feb-2014/3090#post_19834623"]Did everyone order through paypal? I keep getting the error message with them[/quote]
Someone on the last page said it wasn't working for him either

Use credit card

I copped the white infrareds this morning with my WC rewards card... I'm very satisfied with these... I could careless how many of these were produced or how many ppl dislike these cuz at the end of the day I love em and will be the one with these on my feet... I hope all that wanted them were able to be as successful in coppin them....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom